PC - Prediction League | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Prediction League

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Tbf @Detainable u would have got 3rd as long as ur wing was repaired u would have easily caught back up to me and shum. Baring in mind ur in a close battle in the drivers and even closer in the constructors and the fact u just gave away points like that LOL. Sure u'll make it up in these last races, but like u could have had an amazing comeback drive even if it wasn't a win.

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Tbf @Detainable u would have got 3rd as long as ur wing was repaired u would have easily caught back up to me and shum. Baring in mind ur in a close battle in the drivers and even closer in the constructors and the fact u just gave away points like that LOL. Sure u'll make it up in these last races, but like u could have had an amazing comeback drive even if it wasn't a win.
nah I was losing like a second a lap, and my PC was going to restart in like 10 mins, I tried to stop it from doing that and lag spiked back to 8th, I was going to retire anyway so it didn't bother me, but I wouldn't of been driving nicely if I continued lol, watch someone report me for retiring though lmao

Thm786

S17 AOR PC F2 Champion
May 21, 2017
nah I was losing like a second a lap, and my PC was going to restart in like 10 mins, I tried to stop it from doing that and lag spiked back to 8th, I was going to retire anyway so it didn't bother me, but I wouldn't of been driving nicely if I continued lol, watch someone report me for retiring though lmao
I then was loosing 2 sec a lap from lap 16 and still finished 4th

Last edited:

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
and also from the first stint I was basically keeping pace with James so the wing damage felt okay at the time, but it got way worse after stopping

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
I the nwas loosing 2 sec a lap from lap 16 and still finished 4th
hindsight is a great thing but I was too annoyed, it's the second time this season he's either ruined my race or tried to, I'm over it lol

Chicane

F1 Reserve Driver
Feb 2, 2014
SMEAJ
123: SMEAJ THM koldo
FL:
Julien

Last edited:

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
good performance in the race, bad performance here. 2 points lost to @Thm786 and now that makes just a 2 point gap with a joker card each yet to play in Brazil and Abu Dhabi.

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
@koldo are we still having that prediction league forum trophy you think?

koldo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 28, 2017
@koldo are we still having that prediction league forum trophy you think?
I haven´t heard anything contrary from Dan yet, so yeah. Thanks for reminding me though, I´ve nearly forgot about that.:lurking: