PS3 - PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - China - (27/03/2016 7PM UK) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 PS3 F1 2013 50% Social Season 11 - China - (27/03/2016 7PM UK)

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
So what time should we be targeting for qualy as tier 1?

Pole time + 3 seconds?

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
So what time should we be targeting for qualy as tier 1?

Pole time + 3 seconds?
Well tbh, if we could make it 1.5s would be a dream xp But it depends on everyone's pace tbh...
[DOUBLEPOST=1458989256][/DOUBLEPOST]
I cannot participate in this week :x
It's ok, but be sure you can take part on the next one mate ;)

Donks

F1 1st Driver
Jan 6, 2015
Last time out 1:33 was pole so I'm gonna try to get to 1:35 minimum. Problem I have is there is a lot of difference between TT/GP/OL racing but that's probably why I'm **** lol. I can hit 1:33 in time trial but then go online and its 1:35. I'll keep practising. Tyres a burning out bad in China.

Reactions: pepper_F1

F1_Dan

F1 Test Driver
Feb 26, 2015
With Reutemann(sorry if I got your name wrong) being unable to race is there any chance I could transfer to the Red Bull?

Adriemeer

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2016
I've got myself a wheel so I now am using that instead of the pad but my times are atrociousatrocious. I'm in low 40s at best. I'm gonna try time trial for a bit but I doubt it's gonna improve

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
I'm afraid I won't be able to race tonight.
NOOOO!!! I really wanted to beat you! Like that would happen...haha
[DOUBLEPOST=1459095219][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've got myself a wheel so I now am using that instead of the pad but my times are atrociousatrocious. I'm in low 40s at best. I'm gonna try time trial for a bit but I doubt it's gonna improve
Does switching over to a wheel really take a long time to get adjusted to? I was thinking of getting one...

Adriemeer

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 11, 2016
Well I'm really bad on the pad but I've spent a whole day on the wheel and I'm starting to get to round the same speed as the pad. It's easier I think but Im finding it so difficult to process everything quickly in my head

• Agree
Reactions: oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
NOOOO!!! I really wanted to beat you! Like that would happen...haha
[DOUBLEPOST=1459095219][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does switching over to a wheel really take a long time to get adjusted to? I was thinking of getting one...
With the pace you had last night, you'll do great!
I have a wheel too, got it at around Singapore and first used it in AOR for India. It does take a while! Still adjusting, but I used it yesterday when we raced China and Australia and I'm getting towards my pad pace so I should be using it next season. ;)

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
With the pace you had last night, you'll do great!
I have a wheel too, got it at around Singapore and first used it in AOR for India. It does take a while! Still adjusting, but I used it yesterday when we raced China and Australia and I'm getting towards my pad pace so I should be using it next season. ;)
For some reason, I feel like I'm driving a lot different now compared to before AOR. I feel like I'm more conservative and not as comfortable with the pad anymore. Not sure why, but that's why I want to get a wheel so I have more control

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
For some reason, I feel like I'm driving a lot different now compared to before AOR. I feel like I'm more conservative and not as comfortable with the pad anymore. Not sure why, but that's why I want to get a wheel so I have more control
It's certainly so much more fun and immersive so I'd recommend getting one purely for enjoyment! There are also visible advantages such as responsiveness and mid corner adjustment, but you need to watch the amount of lock you put through a corner.