PS3 - F3 - Round 10: Belgium Grand Prix [20/07/2014 - 7.45PM BST] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - F3 - Round 10: Belgium Grand Prix [20/07/2014 - 7.45PM BST]

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Round 10 - Belgian Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 20th July 2014
Time: 7.45(UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;yMBTqZuS_V8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMBTqZuS_V8[/video]

FTR_Senna

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Looking forward to this one....my favorite track here.....i must collect some points cause last race DSC....

Cal515

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
Been in Zante for the last week, nice to see I didnt miss a race. I thought I would due to the break week last week. You gotta love Spa as a track so lets hope for a good race

MrHamSandw1ch

Rookie
Apr 13, 2014
havent touched the wheel in 2 weeks... also im away from home now and the internet here is sub par and my ping suddenly just skyrockets so... i still have to experiment if i can improve it

MrHamSandw1ch

Rookie
Apr 13, 2014
I wont be participating, my network is reallly unstable and ping is about 300ms. Best of luck to everybody, I may miss the next race as well for the same reason.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Oops!!:blushing: Saw the vid. Srry bout that contact,guys. Hope i didn't ruin anyones race.!!
Beside that incident i had a fun race. Finally getting quicker and able to keep up with you guys. At least for 3 laps.LOL
Hope Monza will bring more speed and pace.
Sad you're leaving us Shark.
BTW. Is there a R-Factor for the PS3. Thought it was PC only.?!

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hardly played the game over the last 2 weeks and it really showed in qualifying, just couldnt get a lap together! And had to settle for 5th.
My race pace was slightly better but after a coming together with Rory and Philip at the bus stop chicane ( racing incident i think) i lost touch with the top 3. I opted to run the primes twice and got the undercut on those around me. Think Cal made a mistake and that meant i was 3rd for the last stint with shark closing me down on fresh options, just managed to keep my podium as my primes got closer to the cliff.

Congrats to sakis for his win and my escavudu for his 2nd place. Unlucky to Rory for his dsc with only a few laps remaining.

Disappointed to hear your leaving F3 Shark, especially as we are already struggling for numbers. You have been at pretty much every race this year so i thought you would stick it for another few weeks. Last night was very tense during last stint and we have had some nice, clean battles this season. All the best anyway mate.

See you's all next week

Rory

Pro Karter
Jun 24, 2014
coaches82;n60244 said:
Hardly played the game over the last 2 weeks and it really showed in qualifying, just couldnt get a lap together! And had to settle for 5th.
My race pace was slightly better but after a coming together with Rory and Philip at the bus stop chicane ( racing incident i think) i lost touch with the top 3. I opted to run the primes twice and got the undercut on those around me. Think Cal made a mistake and that meant i was 3rd for the last stint with shark closing me down on fresh options, just managed to keep my podium as my primes got closer to the cliff.

Congrats to sakis for his win and my escavudu for his 2nd place. Unlucky to Rory for his dsc with only a few laps remaining.

Disappointed to hear your leaving F3 Shark, especially as we are already struggling for numbers. You have been at pretty much every race this year so i thought you would stick it for another few weeks. Last night was very tense during last stint and we have had some nice, clean battles this season. All the best anyway mate.

See you's all next week

Yup that was a racing incident, I think Philip lost control as he went on the grass and slammed into me, I had no where to go and tried my best to not collect you, really sorry about that.

Disconnected which was a shame, hopefully it won't happen again. Congrats to the podium finishers!