PS3 - F3 - Round 11: Italian Grand Prix [27/07/2014 - 7.45PM BST] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - F3 - Round 11: Italian Grand Prix [27/07/2014 - 7.45PM BST]

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Round 11 - Italian Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 27th July 2014
Time: 7.45PM (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale di Monza

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Current Standings

Track Guide:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rory

Pro Karter
Jun 24, 2014
Unfortunately I can't attend this one, family commitments have popped up, sorry for the late notice.

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Thanks for letting us know Rory. Unfortunately I'm not expecting a great turnout for tonights race, might only be 5 or 6 of us.

FTR_Senna

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Its really sad to see 5 people in the lobby. Is anything we can do to bring more people? Its not fun at all....I won in ITALY but i didnt enjoyed.....

Rory

Pro Karter
Jun 24, 2014
Well I'm personally glad I didn't turn up, 5 people in a lobby? It's not even a race if there's 5 people. Any chance of a merge with the other Sunday league?

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I have to agree, could barely even call that a race with only the 5 of us! I dont know what our options are but we need to do something. I will put a post up for the mods and see if there's anything we can do.

Really wasn't enjoyable tonight, i lost concentration a few times through boredom and i got spat into the wall by a codies autospin kerb which ruined any chance of catching sakis. A couple of nice moves from Escavudu and Cal but not much else to report. Well done to Philip though, very quick and consistent.

Cal515

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
I actually enjoyed monza for the first time ever? Just a shame on the numbers. Is there no way we can be split between F1 and GP2? I will race thursdays seeing as im not at school it doesnt bother me. I'd rather be a reserve in a full league than only have 5/6 of us....

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Jan 13, 2014
Lads I am aware of the poor numbers and will try and come up with a solution this week, just need to get exact numbers so I know where we are at

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Ok guys, so Sultan has said that we have 2 options for the rest of the season:

1: carry on for the rest of the season as we are and hope that we get some new sign ups that can join us, or

2: merge with f5 for the rest of the season.

He also needs to know numbers if we decide to merge so could everyone please leave a post saying their preferred option. I said there will probably only be 6 of us from f3 for the rest of the season either way. Sakis, Cal, Escavudu, Philip, Rory and myself. I haven't heard from spuddyracer since his 1 and only race with us and hamsandwich hasn't responded to any messages ive sent him on psn so i dont know about them.

Thanks guys