PS3 F3 - Round 4: Bahrain Grand Prix [18/05/2014 - 7:45PM BST] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 F3 - Round 4: Bahrain Grand Prix [18/05/2014 - 7:45PM BST]

SamH95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2014

Round 4 - Bahrain Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 18th May 2014
Time: 7:45pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;PmJTYflg9M4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmJTYflg9M4[/video]

Race Winner:

NERVO_Rampage15 - 45:43.708

Fastest Lap:

TheCTLN - 1:31.351

Mark

Rookie
Feb 20, 2014
hi guys my nets back on so i will be there this sunday :thumbsup: cant wait to get racing again, bit off the pace no played the game tht much past few weeks lol looking forward to it tho see ya's all on track

Cal515

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
Mark;n41576 said:
hi guys my nets back on so i will be there this sunday :thumbsup: cant wait to get racing again, bit off the pace no played the game tht much past few weeks lol looking forward to it tho see ya's all on track
Welcome back mate, will be good racing with you again

SamH95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2014
ok crumb, thanks for telling us Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Got a good start missing all the incidents and was up to 7th ahead of MeanBean, but then we were side by side through turns t12 and 13 i was on the outside and i got on the kerb which sent me darting right, back on track and i braked and hit MeanBean off causing him damage. I Retired because i felt i had ruined his race but none of us were at fault just codemasters cant make a game which aint bugged.

MrHamSandw1ch

Rookie
Apr 13, 2014
Well that was...interesting. The start of the race was pretty hectic, I was hit from behind Into T1, then got sandwiched between two cars and got a penalty somehow. Didn't wait for anyone as I didn't know who to wait for and I didn't really do anything. Then going up the field and many people braking way too late or locking up as many times someone took out some in front of me or behind me, I was lucky not to get hit. Finished fifth, happy about that. Sorry to sakis about the qualy, I didn't look at the map coming out of the pits which was stupid, I only heard your car and then realised you were there and tried to dodge but it may have been too late.

SamH95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2014
Almost fell asleep during that race! That track is so dull and boring, anyway, first of all, sorry to bengeeman at t1, i missed my braking point and sideswiped you. Other than that, happy to finish in the points tbh

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Q:11
R:10. Started well. 1st 2nd 3th gear, and then:WTF:w00t::scared::cursing:, A black screen telling me "auto-shutdown follows, unless i press any button. I was shifting to 4th with a car on my left and right and aproaching T1. Couldnt see a thing and breaked hoping the damage i was going to cause would be minor. Didnt feel or hear any big impacts and reached for the remotecontrole to puss any GDDMN button when the car stopped. The screen cleared and found myself in the gravel with Shark,Really sorry M8! I saw a big part of a frontwing laying between us so i figured that must be Sharks wing. I waited to see him leave the scene and continued my bad dream. On the way i saw a Redbull heavy understeering, heading for the pits. Thought it was Shark, so i pitted also to be sure i didnt ovetake him. I didnt have any damage so i switched to options and left the pits infront of him. 1st turn i waited and let him pass. WTF Its Owen. :w00t::huh: Shark was far gone and i pitted without purpose. LOL Confused again.!!! Desided to just make my laps and tried to finish as high as possible.
With loads of luck and a reasonable pace i ended up with 1 point. To be honest, this point should go to Shark or Escavudu,Dsc in 25th lap.Shame!!!
Would like to see some recordings of the 1st turn. Got a feeling there was a lot more goin on but really couldnt see a thing. Didnt get a penalty so ......................
Hope Spain will be better. Congrats to the podium. Well done.

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
you should of just carryd on mate it didnt bother me as i had no race pace anyway lol its all good man looked like lagg on my end will post vid of it soon ha i was endlessly spinning on those kerbs too [I said:
Last edited by Mark; Today, 08:09 PM.[/I]
I Know I Got On The Kerb Just To Make Sure There Was No Contact And Then I Spin On The Kerb ..... So Sorry, Im Making Myself Look The Crash Test Dummy In This League.

JIM-NervoTank

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
It's a bit late but here's the report of tonight's race. Qualy was good setting a 29.7 which I have could improve but I want to save tires so didn't take a risk to do another lap. Pole for me. In race clean start and go away fast from meanbean till first stop where sakis is now second. Since the first stop till crossing the line alone without any pressure and imposing my race pace, sometimes making mistakes cos while I was driving I was watching through the mobile the Euroleague final between Maccabi and Madrid, so some exits of the corners in some laps haha. Not more to tell, fourth win a row and coming to my country next week. See you there guys ðŸ‘

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Q:5......R:5.... Quali was pretty tight behind Nervo, only 4 tenths separating 2nd to 8th...... Race could have went better for me again. Was battling for a podium until I came out of the pits on lap 8 into a 4 car battle into t1. I tried to stay as tight as I could round t1 to let everyone go round the outside of me and I just under steered into the back of my team mate, ruining both our races!! Sorry mate. Got up to 5th when my team mate then dsc with 3 laps to go! Congrats to Nervo again and to the lotus guys for their podiums. See you all next week

owentq128

? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Elite Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Sorry your is not on the table at the moment, do not what it has done when I changed HamSandwich to a Toro Rosso.

Escavudu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Q:4th..... R:dsc..... Had a good run in quali, have struggled to get quali pace so far but this was a better track for me. Race start was ok, just managed to avoid the pit wall after some squeezing and got through turn 1 losing a couple of places. Race pace was looking decent and I started to make some places back until first pitstop. Coaches unfortunately ran wide after touching the kerb on pit exit and we touched in turn 1 which spun me and we both lost some places, dropped to 8/9th I think. Managed to work my way through gradually again, had a good battle with benjeeman until he spun out. I was then cruising in 5th, a gap in front with no chance to catch and coaches was 4s behind, clear road and looking for a reasonable finish considering, then sudden dsc with 3 laps to go. Glad I use a wheel as it's to big to throw at the tv, better luck next time!

SamH95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2014
hey guys, I was awarded a 10 sec penalty for that incident with bengeeman so i'll update the table soon