PS3 F3 - Round 6: Monaco Grand Prix [01/06/2014 - 7:45PM BST] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 F3 - Round 6: Monaco Grand Prix [01/06/2014 - 7:45PM BST]

SamH95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2014

Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 1st June 2014
Time: 7:45pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

Informed Absences:

Crumb
BenGeeman

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;bY_ntH8V-v8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY_ntH8V-v8[/video]

Race Winner:

Wooly51 - 48:29.539

Fastest Lap:

NERVO_Rampage15 - 1:10.326

JIM-NervoTank

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
My best track by far but on last three races here I got crashed, I had bad luck with SC when I was far away from others, got DSQ twice in a row and non deserve penalties by far. So I hope to get rid this Sunday of all of these things. See you guys there!

AERO_Crumb

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Sorry to say this again, but I'm likely not free this Sunday again... If not have a good race lads :)

BenGeeman123

Rookie
Apr 17, 2014
Yet again can't make it tonight sorry but I've been busy all week and haven't had time to practice therefore I don't know my breaking points or turnings and I don't want to hit anyone off . Have a intresting race without me

SamH95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2014
Bring on GT Academy tomorrow haha, hopefully will get one of my pens removed but without footage, I'm being optimistic, if its removed, i get ahead of goldrock and finish 6th. Good result considering 2 broken front winga and endless mistakes!

JIM-NervoTank

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Morning guys! I was a couple of days without playing the game and Monaco is always a difficult track to get used and get good times. However, set a 10.0 which for me wasn't quite good due to my times were on med/lows 9, failed second sector which cost me lot of time there. Then on race not too much to tell, I just opened a gap of 1.xx in first lap and since then, all the race alone without any problem or fail from me, very consistent which I'm happy for that heh. Also good strategy and overlapped drivers were perfect at the time I had to overtake them, very clean lads. Now there's a break week, so see you on ( ) i dunno. Byee 😃

owentq128

? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Elite Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Best Result of season for me last night, could have been 8th if it weren't a penalty for missing the chicane on lap 3 with no front wing. Could've so much better. Lost 3 front wings in that race, twice through locking up and going straight on into the barrier, and the other time going into the Nouvelle chicane and finding phil facing the wrong way and I had nowhere to go to avoid him and we both lost ourr front wings. Oh well!! Onto Silverstone for the next one.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Same here Pro. Best result so far.
Q:12
R:9th or 8th?? Can't remember.
Got away quick at the start but had to back off before turn1. Decided to eas in the beginning wich paid off very well. 2nd lap i was behind my teamM8 and managed to stay within a second for couple of laps. The gap behind us was gettin bigger each lap and we passed some crashed and spinned cars on the way.At that point we were 6th and 7th. All well till the chicane near the pool. Just a tip on the right front made me spin and lose my Fwing. Bean was gone and i had to pit. Out on options again and hoping i could make up some spots. Didn't make any mistake till lap 36. Pro mentioned it also: Out of the tunnel and making the narrow left i tipped the corner with my left rear. I spun and ended up just around the edge facing the wrong way and invisible for anyone comming out off the tunnel. I knew Pro was only bout 3 sec behind me so i could only wait for something i def.knew was going to happen. A 100% Head2Head loosing both our Fwing. We both pitted and i decided to stay behind Pro.He had a penalty so a gap of 5 to 6 sec. was enough to finish infront of him.
Had a great race due to only 2 "little"mistakes and also happy with my best result this season.
Getting used to the Nosecam and can't wait till were at Silverstone.
All who finished infront of me: Great drivin and congrats for the podium.

Mark

Rookie
Feb 20, 2014
little warning to those force india drivers, if im taking out again i will be taking it to the stewards.. every race i have taken part in and have put good few hours practice in and always seems to be force india's tht take me out i have it all on vid but my editing software is playing up and not had time to fix the problem.. i got took out twice round here by the same driver. 1st crash force india locked up after the tunnel missed corner completely bounced off a wall half spun he let sum1 pass who i was close behind (cant mind who) then he decides to use all his kers to keep me up the outside off him cuming into the left hander i was on the left he was on the right once again he bounced off the wall and hit me sending me into a spin and lost half front wing and didnt even bother waiting just carryed on... 2nd incident he was behind me 2nd last turn rammed me from behind lost the whole wing this time was next to pits anyway so dived in them caught back up to him passed him wen he pitted then he retires... wats the point hold me up half the race then wen i do finally pass u you then retire.. not very happy 3 races ruined by force indias come on guys eh