PS3 F3 - Round 7: British Grand Prix [15/06/2014 - 7:45PM BST] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 F3 - Round 7: British Grand Prix [15/06/2014 - 7:45PM BST]

SamH95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2014

Round 7 - British Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 15th June 2014
Time: 7:45pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

• League Rules
• League Information
• Race Calendar
• Current Standings

Track Guide:

[video=youtube;ZDEOkhxSywE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDEOkhxSywE[/video]

JIM-NervoTank

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Hello lads! I wont be there as I'm full of work and studies. See you next week if it's possible for me. :)

owentq128

? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Elite Champion
Jan 13, 2014
I'll probably give this one a miss. Attempting to watch the 24 hours of le mans live from start to finish. So I be knackered by the time the race comes around.

Mark

Rookie
Feb 20, 2014
hi guys truned my ps3 on today and its no longer reading disc's and even tho F1 is saved on HDD its till not playing.. reading on the net that its the blu ray drive thats gone so its dead wont play games iv downloaded or anything and iv no got the money to waste on another ps3 so im out for the rest of the season.. but i will return wen nex gen consoles leagues start up... thanks all for the great races i have had from dirt3 leagues and f1 from season 2 or 3 up until now.. its been a good blast.. best of luck to all in the league and hopefully see u guys again soon :-D:thumbsup:

All the best lads! enjoy the rest of ur season

Cal515

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
Are we not racing Canada? Im not sure if i can make it, got my last 4 exams from Monday-Thursday next week so will be studying all day Sunday. Will post to let you know closer to the start time

SamH95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2014
Sorry guys, I won't be racing either tonight, could somebody please get a picture of quali and race results please? Thanks

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Wow everyone is dropping like flies this week. No Nervo, Owen, prob Cal as well and Mark and Crumb have dropped out. Might only be 8 or 9 of us tonight!

Cal515

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
Yeah guys I won't be able to make it, need to focus on these exams and get them out of the way. Will be back next week, have a good one.

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Really poor turn out last night, hope it's not sign of things to come.... Qualifying was ridiculously close with about a tenth separating top 4. I spent pretty much the whole race tucked up being my team mates rear wing, not much else to report to be honest. Congrats to sakis for the win and escavudu for his 2nd place.

SamH95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2014
Well done to the guys that raced, I had family commitments (fathers day meal out). 6 people isn't great guys, I was expecting more people to be on that results sheet tbh

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Never had a better result.
Q:6th. Just made some warm-up laps. And 6th on the grid.LOL
R:6th. Jumped away at the start but didn't have the balls to overtake before and in turn 1. Followed the train for couple laps but couldn't hold due to goin a bit to wide here and there.
Even drove 1st for 1 lap.:flapper:
Bit lonely in the back field but fun driving nose-cam. My pace wasn't that for from the rest, so i'm pretty happy with the progress.
Nice driving by the Ferrari team. Followed a couple of laps and looked like they were glued tale to head.
See you all in Germany.