PS3 GP2 Thursday - Round 12 - Italian Grand Prix - Thursday 30 January - 20:15 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 GP2 Thursday - Round 12 - Italian Grand Prix - Thursday 30 January - 20:15

penguindance

F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
It looks like it was WooWaa who hit nico causing the chain reaction and me hitting Indrek. Don't get me wrong I had more than my fair share of incidents but I waited for who ever I hit, not that it helps them after the fact. Mistakes will happen but we are suppose to wait for the person who got spun before continuing.

Brings me to another question. The first corner incident, I was the one who hit Indrek but it was because of someone else starting a chain reaction, I was a passenger. My understanding is I don't have to wait, as it wasn't my fault. The person who started it should? Just want to clarify make sure I didn't do the wrong thing in not waiting there. Second week in a row I have been in a first lap incident and no one has waited.

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
watch lap 3 ,i hit Hardjo,it really wasent my fault ther because he brakes that early,i could overtake him ther but i went behind him and gave him place back,lap 11 i overtake Moaner,he clearly laggs he crashes,i dont need to wait again,but ill wait,lap 26 i outbrake myself(tyres off) and gain time against Cookie,i wait.....but at start i really think its thats persons fault hu caused first conctact ther...thats my littel opinion ;)

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Guys - clearly a lot went on during this race.

All I can ask is that everyone who recorded, please can you upload your video?

Fundamentally, this is a game and we all want it to be fun and fair for everyone. It's important that we look to determine whether Monza is a suitable track to hold races on and also that we look to establish whether anyone gained an unfair advantage at any point. However, mistakes do happen and we fully recognise that.

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Yes Monza is one of my favorite circuits. Don't think anybody in this league cuts on purpose.
On a separate note, I was disappointed with some of the Sector 3 times that I saw on Race Director.
You can't really judge people on just the sector 3 time. Some use all their kers in the first 2 sectors, and others in sector 3.

WooWaa

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
penguindance;n8583 said:
It looks like it was WooWaa who hit nico causing the chain reaction and me hitting Indrek. Don't get me wrong I had more than my fair share of incidents but I waited for who ever I hit, not that it helps them after the fact. Mistakes will happen but we are suppose to wait for the person who got spun before continuing. Brings me to another question. The first corner incident, I was the one who hit Indrek but it was because of someone else starting a chain reaction, I was a passenger. My understanding is I don't have to wait, as it wasn't my fault. The person who started it should? Just want to clarify make sure I didn't do the wrong thing in not waiting there. Second week in a row I have been in a first lap incident and no one has waited.
I dont remember hitting any1 tbh im sure everything had already happened infront of me, thats how I managed to get round every1 I remember cutting the 1st corner a few times because I went to deep but I always slowed down to let whoever was behind me back up or let them back past