PS3 GP2 - Thursday - Round 16 - Indian Grand Prix - Thursday 6 March 2014 - 20:00 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 GP2 - Thursday - Round 16 - Indian Grand Prix - Thursday 6 March 2014 - 20:00

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
I've drove 5 laps of this circuit this week and was stuck in the 29s on TT. Even by my standards, tomorrow could be abysmal.

Reserves - can you confirm if you are planning to race tomorrow?

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
my wheel settings are so wrong for this track...so i will struggle,high linearaty users are winners

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
Penguin.....you cant cut like that,to get awey.....all in all,my setup is brb 0.5 slower then Nicos,per lap,at race

penguindance

F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
I guess I am out then hey?? That ****ing sucks, ****ing game! I don't understand though I thought if there is a glitch between sessions that kicks people then its a SC start Really gutted my best qualifying of the year! Bullshit

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Well pissed off Kim rams me off clear and nt wait and the lap b4 he cut the corners in s2 wot a fucking joke

kimikrotafos

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
nice race with 2 pit stop strategy i enjoy the battles!!!lsd high what happened there you became ghost car and spam without contact i brake to let you to pass me and suddenly you spam!!!and someone call my name in the lobby i dont understand what did he say!!!send me here is something happened!!!

kimikrotafos

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
what i am doing???if i cut the corners i will take penalty and i dont understand we have incident together???

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
D inderk trys to wipe me out on the straight that y he destroyed he car he drive flat out at me in the braking point bearly missing me it need to get sorted out

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Penguin - unfortunately the rules state that if a car disconnects after a lap has been set in Qualifying, the race continues.

A Safety Car restart is used for multiple disconnections.

So far this season it has happened to myself, Lee and Indrek as well. Not ideal and maybe something we will try to look at for Season 8.

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
As for the race... disappointing.

Collided with Cookie on the first lap when he tried to overtake me. Then, caught Indrek when I tried to not overtake him and had to wait. Running an isolated 12th, I lost focus and drifted around.

Says a lot however that my fastest lap was quicker than some cars in the top 6. Had pace to run in the lower midfield and have my best race of the season thanks to a late set up change, but it wasn't to be.

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
Sry Nico...was my fault,i tought you went thru already....thats whay i didnt wait
all in all....impossible felt car....rest of the race i tryd to push,but it seemd likei was the slowest car at track....last lap ,tryd to overtake Lsd....my wheel saturatsion is to fast and 0 linearaty so...me stupid again...turned myself into grass whit red tyres....at the end of the staright tryd to brake,but nothing...so walled,littel conctact ther Pete...i think you wher fine after that,sry anyway

NeverlFaded

Formula Karter
Feb 11, 2014
Awesome race, started 7th ended 7th, in the first lap I won like 4 places, unfortunately cause of my own rookie mistakes I lost a lot of time (taking a sanddive etc.). I think I could've ended up higher :D

kimikrotafos

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
i just learn that pete day is lsd high!!!so really we dont have any contact together when you spam if we had i take penalty for sure!!i brake to let you to pass because you had more speed than me and better line and suddenly you spam lag for sure!!!!and for the corners i dont cut i dont take warning just 2-3 times in sector 2 but i f i cut i will take penalty

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Elite_Indrek;n18222 said:
Sry Nico...was my fault,i tought you went thru already....thats whay i didnt wait all in all....impossible felt car....rest of the race i tryd to push,but it seemd likei was the slowest car at track....last lap ,tryd to overtake Lsd....my wheel saturatsion is to fast and 0 linearaty so...me stupid again...turned myself into grass whit red tyres....at the end of the staright tryd to brake,but nothing...so walled,littel conctact ther Pete...i think you wher fine after that,sry anyway
No probs m8