PS3 - Season 8 - F3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 8 - F3 - Main Thread

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014

Welcome to Season 8 of the AOR F1 Championship. This is the main thread for the F3 league on the PS3 where you can discuss all the on and off track happenings.

League Information:

Race Day: Sunday

Time: 20:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinators: iPro x Owen & f1maniac
Race Host: coaches82

Driver Roster:

INFINIT RED BULL RACING RENAULT
● iPro x Owen
2. ● Blake

FERRARI
● Coaches82
4. ● Escavudu

LOTUS RENAULT
● Cal515
8. ● Ikaros Sakis

MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS
● AERO Crumb
10. ● No Driver

SAHARA FORCE INDIA MERCEDES
● iSuperscrub
15. ● ItalianBlu

WILLIAMS RENAULT
● VR-NervoTank
17. ● f1maniac

SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO FERRARI
● Goldrock
19. ● No Driver

CATERHAM RENAULT
● Elite Meanbean
21. ● Philip

Last edited by a moderator:

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Jan 13, 2014
We are currently looking for 2 people to co-ordinate this league as Aero_crumb doesnt have the time to do it anymore, if you are interested in doing it please pm me.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Jan 13, 2014
Right guys ipro X owen will be your league co-ordinator for the season so any questions please feel free to ask him, crumb will also be about to help out if needed, we are still looking for another cod to assist Owen so if your interested either let me or owen know.

owentq128

? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Elite Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Just to check is everyone ok, with the race start time being 8:00pm BST??

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Jan 13, 2014
F1maniac will also become a cod for the league guys so ipro and him will jointly do it, have a chat between the 2 of you as to how you want to do it.

AERO_Crumb

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 15, 2014
F1maniac will also become a cod for the league guys so ipro and him will jointly do it, have a chat between the 2 of you as to how you want to do it.
Roger, I was going to ask maniac, I didn't notice this thread. Sounds great, thanks man.

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Please welcome Ben Geeman to the league who joins, replacing Blake who has moved to F5 as he could not make every race.

A reserve driver has also been given to the league - please welcome Mr Ham Sandwich.

MrHamSandw1ch

Rookie
Apr 13, 2014
Hello ! Hopefully I'll get the opportunity to race sometime soon fingers crossed:thumbup: Can you guys tell me in the past seasons that how frequent is it that someone doesnt show up and the reserve gets to race? Like how many times per season it happens? It's my first season so i have no expierence of this.

JIM-NervoTank

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Welcome lads! Have a good season here. Just a question, who will be the host for sunday? And at which time will be the race. Didnt saw on the thread. I guess 8pm UK as always? Thanks

JIM-NervoTank

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
F1Fighter0708 won't play more this season till next gen game has come out. So drop him of the standings. Lack of motivation and time to practice. Seen of fb ðŸ‘

AERO_Crumb

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 15, 2014
F1Fighter0708 won't play more this season till next gen game has come out. So drop him of the standings. Lack of motivation and time to practice. Seen of fb ðŸ‘
I concur this, he posted it to the AOR FB page as his tablet won't connect to the forum.

Spuddy-Racer

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Hi guys! I'm new to Sunday leagues and I'm really happy to be here c: I can't wait to start racing here! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk