PS3 - Season 8 - F3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 8 - F3 - Main Thread

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
You could do that but you would all have to agree to it and also gp2 would have to agree to it. But it would give us a full grid

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I would be happy to do that as well. If we race Abu Dhabi this Sunday then we can race USA on Thursday with gp2. I think Cal and Escavudu would be able to make USA on Thursday so it would just be Brazil that they wouldn't be able to make. Let me know what the Gp2 think Sultan. I know that Escavudu would be happy to join the Gp2 guys next Thursday and Cal has already said that he can make Thursdays and would prefer a full grid.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
I would be happy to do that as well. If we race Abu Dhabi this Sunday then we can race USA on Thursday with gp2. I think Cal and Escavudu would be able to make USA on Thursday so it would just be Brazil that they wouldn't be able to make. Let me know what the Gp2 think Sultan. I know that Escavudu would be happy to join the Gp2 guys next Thursday and Cal has already said that he can make Thursdays and would prefer a full grid.

ok mate ill get on it now

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Can stay in my own car and i'll have a teamM8. Really guys; tears in my eyes. LOL

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
sorry to say guys but not all the gp2 lads are up for joining the 2 leauges together so we are going to have to come up with another solution, i will however try my best to join you for your remaining races to at least try and bump the numbers up.

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I think we will just race the last 2 races, 25% this sunday. There might only be 3 of us as Escavudu isn't 100% sure he can make if. Hopefully Sultan can race with us so at least there will be 4 or 5 of us.

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Guys cant race tonight.....i work in my job.
Ok, thanks for letting us know. I guess there is no point in us just racing with me and Philip so we will try again next week. I might be on for some practice later Philip if ur up for it?

FTR_Senna

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
im really dissapointment for the situation here in this league.....its really same to see so little people.......but coaches is doing great job the run this league :)

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Yep, it's sad there's that little commitment. But hey: We are still here and Coaches keeps doing a great job.
Let's hope 2014 will bring people in with more spirit and joy for the game.
Here's my message: If you're planning to join this or another AOR league and you can't stand losing and/or finishing outside the podium
STAY AWAY!!! and knock yourself out on the PSN open lobby races.
We are trying to make the most out of the game by organising competitions for those drivers with enough commitment to complete a whole season.
Please realise that leaving during the season is destroying our competitions and fun.

coaches82

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Can both Sakis and Philip make it for the last 2 races 25% tonight at 19:45?

FTR_Senna

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Coaches i can race whatever time you want 23/9/2014 and 24/9/2014 i cant race this sunday.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I'll know 4 sure in a couple hours.!!!
BTW: what do the awards mean.??

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I receive them in my alerts. But ...never mind.
I'll be there tonight. What time.??