PS3 - Season 9 - F3 - Round 3: Bahrain Grand Prix - POSTPONED | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS3 - Season 9 - F3 - Round 3: Bahrain Grand Prix - POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
This is ridiculous. Can we take it upon ourselves DURING THE WEEK to find a host rather than on race night. I have things to do tbh sorry

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I was the host @Turkey. I have 6MB upload. My connection just decided to screw us all over.

The Real Moaner

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Please accept my apologies but we were unable to satisfactorily establish a lobby to complete tonight's race.

We will shortly look to re-arrange the race for a time convenient for all.

funtex36

Pro Karter
Oct 23, 2014
Please accept my apologies but we were unable to satisfactorily establish a lobby to complete tonight's race.

We will shortly look to re-arrange the race for a time convenient for all.
That what happens u did u best.
To make it work[emoji3]

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
im pretty available for when we do the race since the time difference, would prefer we dont do it on monday as i got a paper due that day

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
It isnt how good your connection is, its how well other people connect to you thats the issue.
We went through a few very decent looking connections but @joeforsf1 and @WooWaa still couldn't connect. This just makes the host picking process a lot more difficult. We tried what we could. I once again apologise for this mess.

In terms of rescheduling the race, you'll be updated very soon.

Reactions: msvance23

Herbie

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Well done for giving it a go. These thing happen!
I am on holiday next week so will miss China and would appreciate it if the Re-schedule of Bahrain does not happen next week. Perhaps it should run in one of the Break weeks?

LochKan

Rookie
Apr 24, 2014
We can't blame anyone for what happened. The game is the problem and it's a shame. Everyone seems to understand and that's kool for the atmosphere of this league :)

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Ok guys. The next 2 break weeks are Christmas and New Years Day. Not sure about you all but I most certainly can't race on those days. We may have to move this race to a much later date in the season.

• Agree
Reactions: Herbie

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
Ok guys. The next 2 break weeks are Christmas and New Years Day. Not sure about you all but I most certainly can't race on those days. We may have to move this race to a much later date in the season.
Isnt it possible to do it before the next race?

msvance23

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
I hope these issues don't persist when they release a next gen game, otherwise they need the license taken from them

• Agree
Reactions: DON SILVA

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
This is sad. Tbh we better just did the race anyway and got it out of the way. It would be the better for the league at that moment. Since how are we gonna solve this now? Do it on another day when people might not be able to make it? Postpone the race and have the season in a different order? Replace it instead of China and have the season prolonged? Ah well, **** happens and I understand sollutions are being looked for. I know it's not easy but we'll have to get past it anyway.

JIM-JakeT

F1 Sponsored Driver
Oct 17, 2014
This is sad. Tbh we better just did the race anyway and got it out of the way. It would be the better for the league at that moment. Since how are we gonna solve this now? Do it on another day when people might not be able to make it? Postpone the race and have the season in a different order? Replace it instead of China and have the season prolonged? Ah well, **** happens and I understand sollutions are being looked for. I know it's not easy but we'll have to get past it anyway.
Not all of us could have waited any longer bro

Desimpele

AOR PS4 F1 2015 Champion
Nov 11, 2014
ye I understand; but if we just had started right away we only lost 15 mins.[DOUBLEPOST=1417128962][/DOUBLEPOST]btw next time can someone announce if we restart a match? I was still racing and didn't know it was gonna restart as I didn't know exact number of starters. we had 6 racers remaining and 9 (11) in the new lobby, but I understand we were with 13 to start? just saying; I didnt' actually know it was gonna restart.

Herbie

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
ye I understand; but if we just had started right away we only lost 15 mins.[DOUBLEPOST=1417128962][/DOUBLEPOST]btw next time can someone announce if we restart a match? I was still racing and didn't know it was gonna restart as I didn't know exact number of starters. we had 6 racers remaining and 9 (11) in the new lobby, but I understand we were with 13 to start? just saying; I didnt' actually know it was gonna restart.
we would have started quickly but we could not get everyone into the lobby.

Last edited:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
One thing I will say is that @Desimpele, you're fortunate that this race didn't count. You were far too aggressive at the start. I had track position and you just forced me out the way and into @Turkey and we both lost our wings. Next time, remember that you can't win the race on the first lap.

• Agree
Reactions: JIM-JakeT
Status
Not open for further replies.