PS4 PS4 Community Race 18th January

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Download.png

Welcome guys to the 1st PS4 Community race. After watching the Community Race on PC i thought that it was time to unite the PS4 community together into one gigantic race. Other than PC or Xbox we are immensely split between Communities, Leagues and Countries. Unfortunately most of the well known F1 personalities are on XBOX or PC so therefore it is time for us to get the best, most prolific and most active representatives from various leagues like AOR, PSGL, F1 Italian or Racestars.nl, from the official codies F1 Forums and of course from YouTube and Twitter together into one big race. With that I want to assure that all those communities come together, get to know each other and most importantly that we a the PS4 community are started to be recognised within the F1 games community.

The race will be livestreamed by @Ali Kidd and you are all dearly invited to participate in the race as viewers, supporters and if you want as a driver :D

Ali's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4QZxx7OoTvSjgoq9STlj0A

If you are interested in signing up for the race, or just want to get additional info, klick on the link below.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/48575/1st-ever-ps4-community-race-livestreamed-at-january-18th-canada-sign-up-and-interest-thread/p1 …

We Hope to see you on track and let’s make this one count !!!

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'd have been up for it but unfortunately, this race falls on my birthday. I don't intend to be sober.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
btw you guys are all allowed to spread the word about the race as much as possible. I hope with Ali's subscrivers and with the F1 Italians onboard we might get to 3 digdet number of live viewers

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016

the stream link for tomorrows PS4 community race :D

King_Rockhammer

S11 AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Sep 20, 2014

Without doubt the worst I have ever driven, not practising made a huge difference and I drove horrifically xD