Jul 4, 2016
Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

captinfranko

Formula Karter
Oct 30, 2017
Can I join this race? Are there any spare spaces? I have uploaded time trial, screenshots etc.

DG_Jacko

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 1, 2017
Disaster lol.

Quali sucked, invalidated lap and next lap for cutting turn 4 or something how does that make any sense.

Race knocked my front wing off lap 1, pitted, and I honestly have no clue how people were doing 1:48's, I was struggling to get below 1:51.

Decided to not bother pitting again, what's worst that can happen, and struggled home to 7th after knocking half my front wing off again on lap 24 trying to keep the new guy behind.

Not a terrible result after the start, but without that beginning I could've been on the podium due to not stopping.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
Not bad race actually.

Qualified third with an ok banker, but it rained so no one could improve, can't complain with it,

Had a good start, pulled alongside tadpoles, but broke a bit too late and lost a bit of my wing on xtrema, it was ok though, the pace as good and I was able to take the damage to lap 11. I pit and changed my wing, I could do anything about xtrema, but I was catching tadpoles by like half a second a lap, he bottled it and spun, I passed him but it gave me illegal overtake. I finally got the position, settled into 2nd but disconnected. I shat my self at first because I could find the take over button, I finally found it and came home in 3rd.

93ismola

Pro Karter
Sep 7, 2017
qualified on 9th, but I bottled second sector, so it could be better

My start was good, but on first corner when I thought that I pass all accidents Mike spun and blocked my way so I dropped to 13(?) place, but then I start overtake cars in front of me. I need 2-3 laps to overtake Portuguese, and start chassing Ellernoget. I catching him by 1.5s per lap, but this track is hard to overtake so I waste 3-4 laps. Than have 3 laps to my self and after pit I went behind Mike. It was really great! And I overtook him after few laps, but tbh I wasn't much quicker and than I have 10 laps and 10s to Limaro. I catched him around 4 laps to go, and after first attempt of overtaking I went out off track and lost 3s. Then I had only 2 laps to go so I start push like crazy and then attacked 3 corners before the end. I risked everything and this time it paid off! So I finished on 9th.
It was really exciting race! Without all these fights I could be around 6, but races are all about fighting on track!
Thank you guys! This 2 points taste like podium to me ;)

Jonezie1803

Formula Karter
Sep 17, 2017
Had an okay quali tbh, had an incredible start and really happy with 5th cost myself 4th in the end but looking to now get on a roll and score lots of points, aiming for a top 10 finish in the championship.

Ivorbrynmike

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 12, 2017
Decent ish qualifying after abandoning a 2nd lap which I was 3 tenths up to get a fresh set of tyres and messed up turn 5 with a corner cut and the race was quite good all things considered but lap 1 turn 2 I went into the corner with a cars ahead making there way back onto track which lead to me tapping into someone hitting my front wing to yellow and spinning out which ended up blocking someone who was right behind me after that issue i struggled on for a lap but was losing to much time so I pit on the end of lap 2 for a New front wing after my pit stop I was setting consistent lap Times which helped me get upto 10th after the pit stops was made leaving ismolny behind me and we had a great battle for 5 laps until I cut a corner slightly and receive a penalty but I felt I gained an advantage so I slowed to allow ismolny through as a sign of sportsmanship and fair play and that was the end of my race finishing P11 great battle with ismolny and a good 25 laps on the same set of tyres

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
Do you want me to send you the results in here? Everybody but Zaid is listed as a DNS for Spain and I can send the Russia ones aswell if I have them, as a few positions e.g. 6th aren't listed in the standings.
Yes Thank You

Jonezie1803

Formula Karter
Sep 17, 2017
Yes Thank You
Spain results
1. Zaid 2. Andreassen 3. Racist-Punchline 4. Paga 5. xtrema 6. Tadpoles 7. Jonezie 8. Limaro 9. Sojborg 10. Ellernoget 11. Mcspymore 12. Portuguese 13. Sgt Swayy 14. Noddy DNF 15. Jacko DNF 16. ismolny DNF
[DOUBLEPOST=1510741934][/DOUBLEPOST]
Spain results
1. Zaid 2. Andreassen 3. Racist-Punchline 4. Paga 5. xtrema 6. Tadpoles 7. Jonezie 8. Limaro 9. Sojborg 10. Ellernoget 11. Mcspymore 12. Portuguese 13. Sgt Swayy 14. Noddy DNF 15. Jacko DNF 16. ismolny DNF
Will send Russia ones later when I'm back home

Carbon

F1 Multiple Champion
Jul 4, 2016
Results Update just need to add times but points are done @sgt
Spain results
[DOUBLEPOST=1510741934][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will send Russia ones later when I'm back home
Results are updated just need to add race times later @lukeholmes792

captinfranko

Formula Karter
Oct 30, 2017
Can I ask, AGAIN, that I am placed on the reserve list for this league as I would like to be a racer in it at some point.