Jul 4, 2016
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 25, 2017
I’m wondering how many front wings I’m gonna need for this race?

Jonezie1803

Formula Karter
Sep 17, 2017
This race will be more about not taking loads of damage and keeping it clean than being quick. If you can keep it out the wall, then you are going to score points or even challenge for a win. Ideally this is going to be a 1 stop.

DG_Jacko

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 1, 2017
39 laps[emoji23]

If it rains we're in for absolute carnage. I'm gonna practice a fair amount work on consistency because that could get you a podium here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jonezie1803

Formula Karter
Sep 17, 2017
39 laps[emoji23]

If it rains we're in for absolute carnage. I'm gonna practice a fair amount work on consistency because that could get you a podium here.

If it rains I'll consider finishing the race an achievement and finishing a wet race with Monaco everybody should get to score points

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
39 laps[emoji23]

Imo it's easier in the rain cuz you drive slower, for me it's easier to not crash
[DOUBLEPOST=1510834253][/DOUBLEPOST]
This race will be more about not taking loads of damage and keeping it clean than being quick. If you can keep it out the wall, then you are going to score points or even challenge for a win. Ideally this is going to be a 1 stop.
I'm gonna say that leading up to the race, but I know as soon as the race starts im gonna completely forget about taking it easy and I'm gonna crash right away

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 25, 2017
Because I have no pace at all here part of me is thinking, don’t qualify and start last. Don’t move and watch the carnage unfold at the first corner, then drive past!

captinfranko

Formula Karter
Oct 30, 2017
Can I ask, AGAIN, that I am placed on the reserve list for this league as I would like to be a racer in it at some point.

Nick Brown

S15 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Sep 21, 2017
Not looking forward to this one, my pace is pretty good but I cant complete 39 laps without at least 2 flashbacks, so my odds on finishing this race are 25/75 against at best.

• Agree
Reactions: lukeholmes792

DG_Jacko

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 1, 2017
Not looking forward to this one, my pace is pretty good but I cant complete 39 laps without at least 2 flashbacks, so my odds on finishing this race are 25/75 against at best.
I turned flashbacks off in career once, wasn't even at Monaco and I crashed out mid race, never done it since.

At Monaco, I think I used maybe 10-15 flashbacks and by time I got to lap 30 I was bored if using them so just crashed out. Sunday will not be good for me.

• Funny
Reactions: lukeholmes792

Zaid badawi

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2017
I've got very strong pace here, my goal is to take pole and drive carefully till the end, and avoid the barriers at all costs. If I do that I'm sure the win is on the cards

DG_Jacko

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Aug 1, 2017
I might miss Monaco due to shagging, apologies in advance but tinder has been good to me and a bird wants to stay at mine tomorrow night, I would have probably crashed out anyway. If I can make it I make it, if I'm not there I'm shagging so it's a win win.

I'm also very drunk now so I love you guys

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 25, 2017
I made it to lap 10 yesterday without damage, lost concentration then carnage ensued. Had to pit for front wing, got blue flagged then time penalties for not moving out the way, got flustered damaged wing again so just gave up and drove into a wall!

lukeholmes792

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 19, 2017
I might miss Monaco due to shagging, apologies in advance but tinder has been good to me and a bird wants to stay at mine tomorrow night, I would have probably crashed out anyway. If I can make it I make it, if I'm not there I'm shagging so it's a win win.

I'm also very drunk now so I love you guys

Good luck mate hahha