• Poll closed .

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Assetto Banner_S3.jpg

As a very successfull Season 2 on XB1 has it's last race this week here is the car selection poll for Season 3.

I'm happy to announce that we do found a coordinator for PS4 so that we are able to run a simultaneous league on both console plattforms.
We decided to give you 6 possibilities to choose from.

1. Lamborghini Huracan SuperTrofeo
Lamborghini ST (Small).jpg

We had great success with the Porsche GT3 Cup in S1 and S2 on XB1. This is the legitimate successor.

2. Audi TT Cup (part of the Ready to Race DLC)
ks_audi_tt_cup (Small).jpg

Something completly different which promises close racing for every skill level

3. Tatuus FA01
Tatuus FA01 (Small).jpg

Open wheel racing with AC's finest Diva.

4. Praga R1
Praga_R1 (Small).jpg

This is the exotic one. Never driven, never seen. Time to have some racing in this fantastic looking and handling rocket.

5. Mazda MX5 Cup
Mazda MX5 (Small).jpg

Everything the TT Cup gives but a little slower and even closer racing promised

6. GT3 class
No picture needed. If you like to drive GT3 not only on PCars2.

For every question or suggestion you have myself (at home on XB1) and @FSR_FrankForest (PS4) will do our best to give you a quick and valid answer.

The sign in for the Season 3 will start mid june and the league is supposed to start somewhere mid july. So cast your vote and stay tuned to forum.

Vintage_DG

S15 AOR PS4 F5 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
Still want to race in a VLN format on PS4 if people are interested.
Just a great racing series on the Nordschleife.

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
@seppel165 @FSR_FrankForest

Before voting, a small question: in the Mazda MX5 will there be possible to race with automatic clutch?

I ask the question because I love the car, but I do not have an H shifter and a lot of people do not have 3 pedals also.

Greetings.

Last edited:
Reactions: PRG_FrankForest

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I‘m down to coordinate such a format aswell if there‘s some interested people.
We will put up some socials on that during the break. I think a 9 race series is too much?!

Vintage_DG

S15 AOR PS4 F5 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
We will put up some socials on that during the break. I think a 9 race series is too much?!
Why? Just the same as real life and we‘re obviously not racing the full 4 hours.
It‘s just the most fun track in the game right now, so if anyone wants to drive that, they can just contact me and we‘ll do private sessions.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Why? Just the same as real life and we‘re obviously not racing the full 4 hours.
It‘s just the most fun track in the game right now, so if anyone wants to drive that, they can just contact me and we‘ll do private sessions.
People like variety.If you were to do a league with just 1 track the results would be the same week in week out as people would have their set performance for that track,but their is no other track where the pecking order may be different

Vintage_DG

S15 AOR PS4 F5 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
People like variety.If you were to do a league with just 1 track the results would be the same week in week out as people would have their set performance for that track,but their is no other track where the pecking order may be different
Same thing in real-life aswell, you won't get the perfect lap on the 25km track, so there will be different results everytime.

Vintage_DG

S15 AOR PS4 F5 Champion
Mar 29, 2018
I'm intrested depending on what the car or class will be after the vote. Haven't touch AC for nearly a year so odds are I'm gonna be real slow :(
We'll do GT3 and the M235i class. The AOR guys on twitter said I should post an interest thread and we'll definitely work it out, so that's what i'll do now.
Everyone that's interested make sure to take a look at that.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
We'll do GT3 and the M235i class. The AOR guys on twitter said I should post an interest thread and we'll definitely work it out, so that's what i'll do now.
Everyone that's interested make sure to take a look at that.
I think Nick was referring to the Official League.

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
How is the GT3 class balance?
Car balance looks pretty good to me. The differences are not that big as in PC2.

Top cars as far as I know are the McLaren, BMW, AMG and somewhat the Nissan. All other cars are pretty close behind tho

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
Car balance looks pretty good to me. The differences are not that big as in PC2.

Top cars as far as I know are the McLaren, BMW, AMG and somewhat the Nissan. All other cars are pretty close behind tho
Shall the Z4 and the Glickenhaus be eligible? I think the Z4 is old spec but I can live with it. Glickenhaus is a special car I don’t think it should be in the league. But let’s wait and see. I hope for close races that’s all :)

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Shall the Z4 and the Glickenhaus be eligible? I think the Z4 is old spec but I can live with it. Glickenhaus is a special car I don’t think it should be in the league. But let’s wait and see. I hope for close races that’s all :)
GLICKENHAUS, GLICKENHAUS, GLICKENHAUS

• Faff
Reactions: Chiraq