Nov 23, 2014
Round 6 - Monaco Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 19th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Monaco
Laps: 39

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Troyfmcg

Last edited:

OveratedLama

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2017
Just to make it clear I'll never be able to host my internet can't handle being turned on never mind hosting

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
I'll be hosting the race in Monaco again, if theres issues there, then we'll find another host

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I think a host from England would be best. No offence but the Irish internet is like connecting to Australia

Reactions: Jarmin

Joseph Love

Formula Karter
Oct 21, 2017
I’ve been told by the f7 coordinator that I’m moving up to f6 but no one else has told me anything