Nov 23, 2014
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@nerves

Last edited:

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Personally going to have to set more realistic aims for the rest of the season, personally I see a clear top 6 who are quicker than the rest but then the midfield is so packed up, I'll be aiming to finish between 7th and 10th every race and I'll be happy with any points from a race because the midfield is so packed but @Briggsy is leading it at the moment, followed by @Da4thSuspect, then theres a big gap to the rest on points due to you two being very consistent but in terms of pace, its neck and neck for all the midfield.

saKuuu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 19, 2017
The championship is shaping up! Home Grand Prix time, can't wait for all the fans cheering up ...

• Funny
Reactions: Briggsy

nerves

Formula Karter
Apr 20, 2015
absolutely love this track but sadly can't make it as Im out of the country with family unlucky I end up missing this one best of luck to everyone else!

Reactions: saKuuu

Picklessv2

S13 AOR XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Feb 27, 2017
The fight for the title starts now for me... But I hate Canada, nice wheel track XD

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
@W35531 - Please remember that you have a qualifying ban tonight, you can chose to retire or stay in the garage but you're not allowed out on track.

• Informative
Reactions: Wesselll

Nemic456

Pro Karter
May 25, 2017
Ffs, sorry for whoever I accidentally binned, locked up and nearly spun, also I don’t know what’s up with my connection, literally never happens in any other leagues, who’s hosting, is it the same as last time???

saKuuu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Well, got disconnected and couldn't join back in. Xbox acting up. can't connect to parties either, can't see invites. Guess I was screwed!