FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Besiktas
vs
OGC Nice
@CRT

Scorers:
Besiktas: Babel (1) Quaresma (1) Aboubakar (1)
GG, you had so much pressure towards the end, lucky i did not concede a goal.
That win is clutch af. Not the champion yet, and possibly could still lose it, but you've put yourself in one hell of a position. Here's the up to date table:

8ec0c6037d57d57718cc8823ced28e4a.png
That means it's now a 3 way race for the title. Blackstahill, BosslyGaming and MrJonesyy can win it still. Exciting conclusion here, good luck guys!

@KurtJP35 , @BosslyGaming , @Wizard , @Chiraq , @TheGiant19 , @StubbornGymnast , @Def , @MrJonesyy , @xxkrypto , @Lewis_Tids , @CmacZzz , @CRT , @CallumBCFC19 , @Blackstahill

Attachments

Reactions: Wizard

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
That win is clutch af. Not the champion yet, and possibly could still lose it, but you've put yourself in one hell of a position. Here's the up to date table:

View attachment 27106 That means it's now a 3 way race for the title. Blackstahill, BosslyGaming and MrJonesyy can win it still. Exciting conclusion here, good luck guys!

@KurtJP35 , @BosslyGaming , @Wizard , @Chiraq , @TheGiant19 , @StubbornGymnast , @Def , @MrJonesyy , @xxkrypto , @Lewis_Tids , @CmacZzz , @CRT , @CallumBCFC19 , @Blackstahill
Gonna be one hell of a task to win it now ngl, hopefully I can have some luck go my way, got a difficult end to the season
Should be interesting all @Blackstahill can do now is sit back and watch ;)
Good luck to @MrJonesyy as well

• Winner
Reactions: Blackstahill

Blackstahill

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2015

View attachment 27106 That means it's now a 3 way race for the title. Blackstahill, BosslyGaming and MrJonesyy can win it still. Exciting conclusion here, good luck guys!

Guess it´s just a waiting game now, good luck guys @BosslyGaming @MrJonesyy

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Lel, just realised my two title rivals, are also my two defeats :(

• Funny
Reactions: KurtJP35

CmacZzz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 14, 2017
Gonna be one hell of a task to win it now ngl, hopefully I can have some luck go my way, got a difficult end to the season
Should be interesting all @Blackstahill can do now is sit back and watch ;)
Good luck to @MrJonesyy as well
Can't believe I'm not involved in it, I feel I'm better than all three of you noobs :meh:

Surely being West Ham and getting last pick is worth like 15 points?

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Yeah i lost 4-0 to @MrJonesyy so that might come back to bite me in the end
I lost 1-0, wasn't sure who played the best in that game, all my defenders were clearly angry at something with how aggressive they were tackling lel

But yeah you completely outplayed me Blackstahill, wouldn't be surprised if you ended up champ

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
BosslyGaming
Crystal Palace
v
Zenit
@TheGiant19
GS: Crystal Palace - L. Remy x3 C. Benteke x1
Zenit - Giuliano x1

GG man, not trying to sound arrogant but probably the most comfortable win I've had. Really hope that the absolute **** up by my keeper doesn't cost me on GD. Also what did you mean in your message? Did something happen on your end (lag etc?)

(on a side note I have realised that I need all 3 points from all my remaining games, if I drop any points then it's only @MrJonesyy left)

• Optimistic

Blackstahill

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2015
Hopefully if we do another season I'll prove you wrong. After all we did draw 1-1 haha
After all i had like 7 shots to your 3, i just think it´s a little bit over the top to call us noobs when you don´t have the stats to back it up that you are better than us :facepalm:
[DOUBLEPOST=1505317820][/DOUBLEPOST]
BosslyGaming
Crystal Palace
v
Zenit
@TheGiant19
Zenit - Giuliano x1

GG man, not trying to sound arrogant but probably the most comfortable win I've had. Really hope that the absolute **** up by my keeper doesn't cost me on GD. Also what did you mean in your message? Did something happen on your end (lag etc?)

(on a side note I have realised that I need all 3 points from all my remaining games, if I drop any points then it's only @MrJonesyy left)
The message was probably something like "just send the money to my paypal account":D

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
After all i had like 7 shots to your 3, i just think it´s a little bit over the top to call us noobs when you don´t have the stats to back it up that you are better than us :facepalm:
[DOUBLEPOST=1505317820][/DOUBLEPOST]
The message was probably something like "just send the money to my paypal account":D
dk.png

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
BosslyGaming
Crystal Palace
v
Zenit
@TheGiant19
Zenit - Giuliano x1

gg, I felt like it started alright we were quite even and neither of us could get a clear opportunity, then you created that great chance and got the first goal which was fair enough. Your 2nd goal I'm not happy about cos my player should have controlled it better than he did, idk if it was a bad pass but either way you shouldn't have gotten the ball there, but you did it and scored from it. The penalty I'm really annoyed at. idk if it's actually a thing but a lot of the time in those 1 on 1's I press X when the opposition shoots as to me it seems to control how the keeper tries to save the shot, pressing X tends to mean if it's saved it will be out of the way and deny a rebound opportunity. Unfortunately it still performs the action with the outfield player I'm in control of so that player also slid and a pen and red card was the result. Even then I guess the right way and I didn't save it. Then my goal, that was a mess. I firstly wanted the advantage, didn't get the choice, then I put a terrible FK in, look away in disgust and as I turn back my player has the ball and I get a lucky goal. And on top of that my players weren't passing to the right people, when my players went in for a tackle on some occasions they somehow didn't have the ball at the end of it, nothing just seemed to go right for me. The end result was completely fair, taking nothing away from you @BosslyGaming you deserved the win, when I attacked I couldn't find the final ball as you defended really well, but I'm just frustrated not much seemed to go my way. Apologies for the rant, FIFA does this to you

• Friendly
Reactions: BosslyGaming

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
gg, I felt like it started alright we were quite even and neither of us could get a clear opportunity, then you created that great chance and got the first goal which was fair enough. Your 2nd goal I'm not happy about cos my player should have controlled it better than he did, idk if it was a bad pass but either way you shouldn't have gotten the ball there, but you did it and scored from it. The penalty I'm really annoyed at. idk if it's actually a thing but a lot of the time in those 1 on 1's I press X when the opposition shoots as to me it seems to control how the keeper tries to save the shot, pressing X tends to mean if it's saved it will be out of the way and deny a rebound opportunity. Unfortunately it still performs the action with the outfield player I'm in control of so that player also slid and a pen and red card was the result. Even then I guess the right way and I didn't save it. Then my goal, that was a mess. I firstly wanted the advantage, didn't get the choice, then I put a terrible FK in, look away in disgust and as I turn back my player has the ball and I get a lucky goal. And on top of that my players weren't passing to the right people, when my players went in for a tackle on some occasions they somehow didn't have the ball at the end of it, nothing just seemed to go right for me. The end result was completely fair, taking nothing away from you @BosslyGaming you deserved the win, when I attacked I couldn't find the final ball as you defended really well, but I'm just frustrated not much seemed to go my way. Apologies for the rant, FIFA does this to you
Yeah I can fully understand that man, with the penalty I had no clue what was happening, at first I didn't see any contact and obviously it didn't affect the shot. I originally thought you had a free kick for some reason and only when I saw Ivanovic getting a red, did I realize I had a penalty. Remy had a absolute banger of a game tbf, and Benteke played one of his worst for me, i'll miss the Remy and Benteke partnership :D

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
Yeah I can fully understand that man, with the penalty I had no clue what was happening, at first I didn't see any contact and obviously it didn't affect the shot. I originally thought you had a free kick for some reason and only when I saw Ivanovic getting a red, did I realize I had a penalty. Remy had a absolute banger of a game tbf, and Benteke played one of his worst for me, i'll miss the Remy and Benteke partnership :D
It's happened to me in the past is the risk I take with doing it, I think usually it's 50/50 as to whether they get given though so it's frustrating that did as at that point I was going more attacking as I had nothing to lose but the sending off, which I still think is harsh cost me massively.
(Also @BosslyGaming I know we only agreed £10 but I've made this really convincing so how about we up it to £20 :sneaky:)

• Funny