Rookie League Interest | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Rookie League Interest

CypherPrime

Pro Karter
Dec 6, 2017
I'm also very interested in this for PC!

edit:
My schedule is flexible so I'll show up whatever day you choose so long as I know at least a day in advance. As far as cars, I'm open to whatever you choose as well. I'm new to sim racing and leagues in general so I'm just ready to get started.

Last edited:

Firben

Junior Karter
Dec 11, 2017
- Platform: xbox
- Which day?: any day as long as it is 9ish uk time
- Ideas, suggestions: how about multiclass? i don't mind gt3, gt3, lmp or even group A.

Raigore

F1 Champion
Apr 19, 2016
Platform: PC
Day: Tuesday
Class: Ginetta G40 Junior

So, I just started a singleplayer career a few days ago competing in the G40 Juniors right now which are pretty damn fun, even against the AI. So my thought is we could run these cars in a fixed setup league, so there is not much effort to put in, while the GT3 league is on pause. We could simply take the spot that is usually being used by the GT3 social/practice race. I think it would be best to just do like a short qualifying + 1 or 2 sprint races. As these cars use all-weather tyres we could give random weather a try, so there is no real way of preparing too much for the race.
Here is a little clip of me racing the AI (105, 100) at Oulton Park Fosters.

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

Firben

Junior Karter
Dec 11, 2017
Day: Tuesday
Class: Ginetta G40 Junior

So, I just started a singleplayer career a few days ago competing in the G40 Juniors right now which are pretty damn fun, even against the AI. So my thought is we could run these cars in a fixed setup league, so there is not much effort to put in, while the GT3 league is on pause. We could simply take the spot that is usually being used by the GT3 social/practice race. I think it would be best to just do like a short qualifying + 1 or 2 sprint races. As these cars use all-weather tyres we could give random weather a try, so there is no real way of preparing too much for the race.
Here is a little clip of me racing the AI (105, 100) at Oulton Park Fosters.
The Ginetas G40 i have always struggled with... i don't know why!? It was the same, on PC1..

Flips

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 31, 2016
Day: Tuesday or Thursday
Class: Formula Rookie/C, GT3 or Group C - B - A

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Nice idea but despite being the driver who is probably most in need of the rookie league if it was on the same night I'd go for GT3 or Indycar etc. as they are way more fun

Tata44

Pro Karter
Dec 9, 2017
Great can be cars fun to drive and easy. Radical and Gt4 for beginner and lmp3 and gt3 for more expert.

Hiveminded

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 5, 2016
Day: Any Day, Any Time
Class: GT4, GT3, GTE, GT1, LMP3, LMP2, LMP1, TC, Megane Trophy, G40 Junior...like basically anything lol.

Last edited:

Naguid

Junior Karter
Jun 3, 2018
PC
Any day of the week
-Clio Cup
-Touring Cars
-Ginetta GT5/Junior
-Real Assists since its purpose is to gain racecraft for faster leagues
-Racing lines optional if possible
-Manual Pits

Pretty much the same as a normal league but with slower cars and some changes to make learning easier

Campo675

PC S1 Touring Cars Pro Champion
Sep 29, 2017
Made a post on this before, but after running in the Touring league. I changing my mind,

- definitely the Touring cars or gt4s
- locked setups.
- Two races of 30mins or same as the Touring league 20-40mins with reverse grid

georgemolloy1

Junior Karter
Jun 1, 2018
Platform: PS4
Which day?: I would say the same time as the main league since no one will be in that league but could be competing in others on different days.
Suggestions: I would say some slower, easier to handle cars. I am only starting out on a wheel but know how to drive just need to get used to it, so slightly slower cars; possibly Ginetta Juniors or Renault Clios could be good.

GlazedGater

S15 XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 30, 2018
- Platform: XB1
- Which day?: Any
- Ideas, suggestions: I've only really done the Ginetta cup so far but I'm open to other cars, just need some practice.

Reactions: Messyhair96