XB1 - Round 1 - Australian GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 1 - Australian GP

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Well done everyone results will be out soon hope you all enjoyed it.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Started last finished 3rd...

A little bit tainted when people are getting DSQ'd because strict rules are too strict.

The race was fun enough. The crash off the line helped me as I started on prime, and the fact people kept battling allowing me to stroll around in lean using DRS.

Reactions: Finch

Finch

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Don't argue if you feel it was worth penilising take it to the stewards this is not the place for arguing.

Finch

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Don't argue if you feel it was worth penilising take it to the stewards this is not the place for arguing.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
lol you didnt leave a gap i was clearly on the inside
At no point were your front wheels past my real wheels, they only got alongside at point of contact, you drove into a wedge, that is not an overtaking corner unless you are COMPLETELY alongside. You are miles quicker than the rest, no need to attempt silly moves, you could have waited 2 corners and breezed past.

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
At no point were your front wheels past my real wheels, they only got alongside at point of contact, you drove into a wedge, that is not an overtaking corner unless you are COMPLETELY alongside. You are miles quicker than the rest, no need to attempt silly moves, you could have waited 2 corners and breezed past.
Your coordinator just posted that the discussion should not be here, that's why you have a stewards panel there you are free to post if you want.

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Deary me.

Easier to post nothing.

Roll on next week.

Good win Dizzy.
You are free to post things about the race and mention incidents but we don't want arguements in the threads.

Finch

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Remember to vote for your performance of the week!!!

Finch

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Does anyone have results for qualifying?

George

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
So many disqualifications is normal I suppose as it's the first race on strict rules. one we all get use to it, we'll be much cleaner and there will be less penalties/DSQs. Well done to @DizzyCupid 519 for his win (y)
[DOUBLEPOST=1460978087][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone got a Qualifying Screenshot ?

Reactions: The Genius

Finch

Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
So many disqualifications is normal I suppose as it's the first race on strict rules. one we all get use to it, we'll be much cleaner and there will be less penalties/DSQs. Well done to @DizzyCupid 519 for his win (y)
[DOUBLEPOST=1460978087][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone got a Qualifying Screenshot ?
Results will be up later.