Sep 18, 2016
Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 1st October 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

TeakQuickshare

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2017
Great first race. My lobby glitched in qualifying and I couldn't get back in. GG codemasters.

Btw @Jamie183 the formation lap wasnt on in tier 1 but in was in our lobby, and I thought the safety car was off this season?

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Great first race. My lobby glitched in qualifying and I couldn't get back in. GG codemasters.

Btw @Jamie183 the formation lap wasnt on in tier 1 but in was in our lobby, and I thought the safety car was off this season?
Yeah the formation lap was meant to be off that was my bad and the safety car is disabled for our tier also.

• Obvious
Reactions: Joseph Baigent

LKay91

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone!

Quick question: Am I the only one to see the car in front of us lagging ? As an example, you can see in the video below the car in front of me with a weird lag about its position on the track. Actually during the whole race when I got close behind a car, I saw it lagging (the same kind of lag you can see in the video). So I am wondering if it is just me or you have also this issue ?

"">

Fredster332

S15 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 18, 2016
Average race for me. P7 in quali p7 in race. Could have been top 5 but @xJazah hit me into turn 2 and gave me a yellow wing causint me to struggle for entire first stint. Hopefully more luck at china

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Hi everyone!

Quick question: Am I the only one to see the car in front of us lagging ? As an example, you can see in the video below the car in front of me with a weird lag about its position on the track. Actually during the whole race when I got close behind a car, I saw it lagging (the same kind of lag you can see in the video). So I am wondering if it is just me or you have also this issue ?

"">
I didn't notice him lagging in particular but that is lag so he probably didn't see you go for the move.

• Obvious
Reactions: Joseph Baigent

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Hi everyone!

"">
I had the same mate. Very stuttery.

• Agree
Reactions: LKay91

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Average race for me. P7 in quali p7 in race. Could have been top 5 but @xJazah hit me into turn 2 and gave me a yellow wing causint me to struggle for entire first stint. Hopefully more luck at china
Quick to lay blame. It wasn't me mate I didn't touch anyone at the start, I'd already passed you at the beginning as far as I remembered. I was on the far left and you started on the right.. only person I made contact with was @AOR Reversal and that was side-by-side sort of contact. Great battle though Rees! I enjoyed it.

• Friendly
Reactions: AOR Reversal

Fredster332

S15 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 18, 2016
Quick to lay blame. It wasn't me mate I didn't touch anyone at the start, I'd already passed you at the beginning as far as I remembered. I was on the far left and you started on the right.. only person I made contact with was @AOR Reversal and that was side-by-side sort of contact. Great battle though Rees! I enjoyed it.
No you beat me into turn 1 and i was on the left into turn 2 then you slightly turned left and hit me causing the damage

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
No you beat me into turn 1 and i was on the left into turn 2 then you slightly turned left and hit me causing the damage
I was on the left all the way up until turn 3 where I resumed racing line.. you're picking the wrong guy to blame mate, my argument would be that if you lost your front wing end plate then it would be you that hit me.. but like I said I didn't have contact with anybody into the start of the race.. coming down to turn 3 you was behind me.

Fredster332

S15 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 18, 2016
I was on the left all the way up until turn 3 where I resumed racing line.. you're picking the wrong guy to blame mate, my argument would be that if you lost your front wing end plate then it would be you that hit me.. but like I said I didn't have contact with anybody into the start of the race.. coming down to turn 3 you was behind me.
I dont know man. I defo had the contact with you but it may have been different on your screen. I wasnt blaming you i just said that i had the contact with you

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
I dont know man. I defo had the contact with you but it may have been different on your screen. I wasnt blaming you i just said that i had the contact with you
I understand mate but when you say "hit me" it doesn't look good on my part.. I wouldn't intentionally hit anyone and if I did I'd be the first to apologise

Bailey

S13 AOR XB1 F4 Champion
Jan 17, 2016
yeah me and bailey could see you lagging @Fredster332 in front of riley boys and kinky and thats why bailey eased off on the last lap he did not want to get to close to you

• Agree
Reactions: LKay91

Fredster332

S15 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 18, 2016
yeah me and bailey could see you lagging @Fredster332 in front of riley boys and kinky and thats why bailey eased off on the last lap he did not want to get to close to you
Pretty sure lag issues were caused by my sister using the internet at the same time. Thankfully shes left to go to uni so hopefully it will be better next week
[DOUBLEPOST=1506955058][/DOUBLEPOST]
I understand mate but when you say "hit me" it doesn't look good on my part.. I wouldn't intentionally hit anyone and if I did I'd be the first to apologise
Wrong choice of words. Was just a bit annoyed at the time. Apologies :)

Reactions: xJazah and Bailey