England
Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 20

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 6th September 2020
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@MrJoshua

Last edited by a moderator:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
London
Usually a bad track for me. Points would be a great result

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
England
Done a bit of practice and I'm really struggling so far just feels like I have no grip and the tyres are wearing out really fast.

Reactions: McBorix

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
London
I feel ok in quali but terrible in the race. Specifically in the first stint. Not sure why

olavstar

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2020
netherlands
Feels like I have a good base for qualy setup, now need to tweek it so it's also good in the race. Is driving online/offline/time trial still a big difference like last year? Haven't done that mutch online so can't quite tell

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
London
Feels like I have a good base for qualy setup, now need to tweek it so it's also good in the race. Is driving online/offline/time trial still a big difference like last year? Haven't done that mutch online so can't quite tell

massive difference

Oner Schumacher

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 9, 2017
Switzerland
It is quite tricky track. I am expecting lots of time penalties. I hope I won't crash into the wall. Feeling comfortable with my setup so far, but I hope it isn't far too comfortable which may mean that I am too slow.

By the way, could you please confirm that SC will be "ON" in the race?

olavstar

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2020
netherlands
Didn't have a lot of time to practise so I hope the little practise I did do is enough for tonight's race... will try to squeeze in some practise laps before the race.

olavstar

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2020
netherlands
That was a short race for me, had a poor qualy, track limits are ridiculous on this game, good first lap, gained 5 places but then my game started lagging and couldn't turn anymore, as a result I ended up in the wall.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
England
A good start to the season and a nice result for my 300th AOR league race, was mostly fighting the two Renaults which I have a feeling could be the story of my season.