PC - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [11/08/2019 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [11/08/2019 8:00pm UK]

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th August 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit
Laps: 29

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Veloce Jaaames
- @Foton
- @Fehler3
- @ManuelBiancolilla

Last edited:

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Sorry for being a bit late on this but here we are, the season is about to start. As I said I will miss the first one but will certainly watch the race, so behave yourselves! I'll keep you updated about who will host tonight's race and who will take responsibilty for tonight's lobby (basically taking my job for today).

Good luck to everyone!

@Jarno Opmeer @Filip Prešnajder @hyperzz @Colis @Fr HaZe @Corni @G3RRX @LASSE @Flying F1NN @Foton @sitya @Mathiasw @Bereznay Dani @Veloce Jaaames @ChroMatk @norfolkblue @Sonuc T Saltunc @ManuelBiancolilla @TheFlyingFinn08 @SAAAMMMMM @King-kodiak @allflattious

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Here we go then - @Jarno Opmeer will be our main host for the season, I will be there as backup host.

@Filip Prešnajder will take my job for today, so listen to what he is saying. Make sure you all have him added on steam (VP Presnajder - but with a weird "s") so he can invite you to tonight's session.

@Jarno Opmeer @Filip Prešnajder @hyperzz @Colis @Fr HaZe @Corni @G3RRX @LASSE @Flying F1NN @Foton @sitya @Mathiasw @Bereznay Dani @Veloce Jaaames @ChroMatk @norfolkblue @Sonuc T Saltunc @ManuelBiancolilla @TheFlyingFinn08 @SAAAMMMMM @King-kodiak @allflattious

Reactions: Jarno Opmeer