PS4 - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [15/04/18 8pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [15/04/18 8pm UK]

ISRT_Pasti

Pro Karter
Mar 31, 2018
1) With a new season of AOR action approaching, what are your expectation for this season and what do you think will make the difference between a good or a bad start into this season?
I'll try to be constantly in the points and if possible to fight for victory.
2) How do you like the challenge if this circuit compared to more traditional tracks?
Melbourne park is a very technical circuit and I think the driver is key especially in the S3, that's the challenge of this circuit compared to others.
Predictions)
Pole: @TheXocolateHD
1) -
2) -
3) -
First to DNF: -

clarky_110

F1 1st Driver
Jun 7, 2015
1) With a new season of AOR action approaching, what are your expectation for this season and what do you think will make the difference between a good or a bad start into this season?
I think consistency is the key, Ollie showed that in the early stages of last season, need to cut down on time penalties aswell.
2) How do you like the challenge if this circuit compared to more traditional tracks?
I enjoy Melbourne, I seem to be very quick in qualifying but still struggle to maintain consistency in the race.
Predictions)
Pole: @SynTeTiC96
1) - @SynTeTiC96
2) - @Ollie_D631
3) - @alexukr
First to DNF: -

Overdykink

Formula Karter
Dec 14, 2017
Pre Race questions:

First off I hope I can finish in the points, that would be enough for me as a start. Normally I’m fairly competitive in any league but AOR F1 is on another level. I’ll likely qualify well outside top 10 so that does open up strategies.

Awful. Well not awful, but definitely not one of my favourites. Never really know what to expect here, I guess we’ll see.

Predictions)
Pole: @clarky_110
1) @Ollie_D631
2) @clarky_110
3) @Jemzoh
First to DNF: @Floriswijers33

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
i seem to lack 2-3 tenths of ultimate pace on this track, which isnt surprising as this is one of my weaker onces. From what i have seen in practice this will be an immensely close race

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
well, that was eventful lol

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Quali: P11

bottled that hard, was on route to qualify in the top 5 when i invalidated my lap

Race: P4

Can't be mad really, had some trouble to get going on the soft, but from lap 4 onwards i felt great on track and was really able to push, when everyone pitted i had a clean run and did consistent laps at the front.

I should have maybe pit 1-2 laps earlier, but still considering i came out in 10th and did a lot of overtaking its stilla pretty good results, especially as i lost loads of time behind @Klayyyyyy and the fight with @ch1cken1990 and the subsequent crash was really unnecesary, but he apologised so thats forgotten.

I think a podium was realisitc, but considering i started way down and considering the overtaking i did this was a uch needed confidence boost and i am looking forward to many more fights and racing here !

well done to @Ollie_D631 @SynTeTiC96 and @clarky_110 and @Curly

Last edited: