PS4 - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix - Sunday 15th April 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix - Sunday 15th April 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)]

RC7_NI

S15 AOR PS4 Assist League 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 3, 2018
Cheers for the race guys, very much enjoy it! Roll on next week!

@Reeedyyy Are you setting up a wee chat on PSN? Could maybe arrange some practices...

Lewis Young

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 30, 2017
Even though I crashed out very early, I thought the race was brilliant!

I started well off the line but chipped my front wing, and when I pitted to fix it, they never did, so I had to come in again, so I lost more time.

To top things off, I went really wide at turn 12 and got onto the kerb/grass and crashed out, which I done when we were practising beforehand too

Basically it wasn’t my day but hey what can you do. Well done to the race winner and everyone who finished the race! I’m looking forward to the rest of the season now!

Reactions: Reeedyyy and RC7_NI

Reeedyyy

Pro Karter
Apr 12, 2018
Cheers for the race guys, very much enjoy it! Roll on next week!

@Reeedyyy Are you setting up a wee chat on PSN? Could maybe arrange some practices...

Yeah il get a chat going be nice to have some races that are a bit more chilled during the week!

As for the start I didn’t have a problem, I think I’m right in saying most of us haven’t raced at this sort of level before. Inexperience + Australia turn 1 isn’t going to go well! It’s just part of racing all of us are gonna crash out at some point just the way it goes

Reeedyyy

Pro Karter
Apr 12, 2018
Also just wanna add, well done for the clean racing I was on my own 90% of the race but when I was around people the racing was great! And I can’t remember who is was but someone moved well out of my way during qualy, the way it should be!

Reactions: RC7_NI