PS4 - Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix - Sunday 15th April 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix - Sunday 15th April 2018 [8:00pm (UK time)]

Harinioarg

PS4 F1 Assist Leagues Overseer
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 25, 2018
If you have any recorded POV incidents you want to be investigated you could always forward it to the stewards.
I am not your league coordinator i was just looking around forums lol :p

dustrat

Formula Karter
Mar 8, 2018
I bumped a Ferrari that was beside me and my right side tires hit the grass then the wall and well . Yeah I lost it . But that wasn't me at the start. My incident was after turn 2 down the straight to 3

Last edited:

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I think it was the ghost rider.....:phantom:
I an not the guy who is running to stewards reporting issues because things can happen, but it's nice to give a bit of a explanation.
For me the race was over after 10 seconds....and i was really looking forward to it.

Reactions: ThatFozzyFella

dustrat

Formula Karter
Mar 8, 2018
I think it was the ghost rider.....:phantom:
I an not the guy who is running to stewards reporting issues because things can happen, but it's nice to give a bit of a explanation.
For me the race was over after 10 seconds....and i was really looking forward to it.
I believe your crash was my teammate I didn't even know that crash happened.

neonostra

GP2 1st Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I must say that I was really suprised that the only one out of the race was myself.
I really crashed full power into him....lucky bastard ;)

Reactions: dustrat

dustrat

Formula Karter
Mar 8, 2018
I must say that I was really suprised that the only one out of the race was myself.
I really crashed full power into him....lucky bastard ;)
Lol.... I'm surprised I didn't Dnf on my crash like 20 seconds after yours. ... Whole wing gone and I hit the wall hard!. Then about ate it making my way back to the pits. Smh

Reactions: neonostra

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
The poll for the Overtake of the Week is now open

Cast your vote HERE!

DrSurge

Pro Karter
Mar 27, 2018
im a little annoyed at that first race, i had a great start and then was knocked off by someone resulting in me having to pit for new wings etc gutted, i ended up by smashing my car into a barrior i was livid. please can you take care when braking into corners, i was so excited then deflated but hey ho, onwards and upwards. look forward to the next one

dustrat

Formula Karter
Mar 8, 2018
im a little annoyed at that first race, i had a great start and then was knocked off by someone resulting in me having to pit for new wings etc gutted, i ended up by smashing my car into a barrior i was livid. please can you take care when braking into corners, i was so excited then deflated but hey ho, onwards and upwards. look forward to the next one
Just in time for another go. I hit the pits and managed to have fun for the remainder of the race . 8th I believe . Made it work