Round 1 - Bahrain Grand Prix [26/04/15 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Round 1 - Bahrain Grand Prix [26/04/15 - 8:00pm]

TitanPrime9

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2015
First race was awful, was way off the pace of what I know I could do and after been span I was way to far back to do anything. Second race was better, was on the pace from the start and the safety car helped me out to finish 4th. Hopefully the 2 penalties get removed so I can keep it :)

DanTh3Man999

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 11, 2015
@DanTh3Man999 remember the snapshots of qualy, race 1 and race 2 results
Yeah will upload them tomorrow :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1430083076][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way just looked at the incident between flame dragon and cathal and to be fair it looked like flame dragon turned into cathal. I'll be uploading tomorrow so u can see for yourself.

Reactions: Philzinite

STB Pear

Pro Karter
Mar 3, 2015
Not bad for my first and second ever AOR league Races, 1st race, finished 1st in Quali and in the race had a decent 5 second buffer to 2nd place most of the race. Started 7th in the second race so i started on the primes then the incident with LC and the Intimidate safety car but me into 4th after the pit stops, fresh options while the top 3 were on primes and ended up 1st.. true luck tho in the second race.

Philzinite

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2015
Not bad for my first and second ever AOR league Races, 1st race, finished 1st in Quali and in the race had a decent 5 second buffer to 2nd place most of the race. Started 7th in the second race so i started on the primes then the incident with LC and the Intimidate safety car but me into 4th after the pit stops, fresh options while the top 3 were on primes and ended up 1st.. true luck tho in the second race.
You should be happy with that, your on 50 points and the closest person is on 33 (me), but we're the Caterham squad. Call us S9.5 constructors winners

Reactions: STB Pear

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@TitanPrime9 do you have your race director pics so that i can remove your penaltys. also need quali and race 1 results please

Last edited:

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@LC SPEED DEMON You got nuked (your car destroyed) by the bollard and a safety car was called out. Managed to get myself two illegal overtakes ( 2- 10 second time penalties on you and philzinite which where unavoidable :( I have attached the picture showing the penalties. View attachment 1957
so they were both at turn 7 when my car blew up and the safety car came out straight after. i will remove them no need for stewards panel unless anyone objects...