Race Information:

Date: Sunday 26th April 2015
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit

Event Format:
1. Qualifying session
2. Race 1 - 25% distance, grid order based on the qualifying session
3. Race 2 - 25% distance, grid order randomised by the game

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

Beyond

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Guy's I am not going to be giving you a Coordinator for your races for this season, as it's not being considered an official season. Me, AJ and ACR Jay will update and post threads up but we will need you to have a host that you all decide on and we will need the screenshots for the Qualifying and the race results to be posted on the race threads.

Last edited:

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I don't mind managing the race days when I'm there anyway, but I haven't got time to do any forum stuff.

I'll take care of the screenshots and the race day decisions. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Beyond

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
Well, this was one of my fastest track on 2014 and 2013, should be a good rce for the guys racing, lets hope it lives up to the IRL race.

Reactions: Former user1

Nukka

1-time AOR PC Split 2 Champion
Oct 10, 2014
Halfway through first race, the cable to the wheel broke, so no buttons worked, no kers no drs. Tilt

DoubleDee1010

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Apr 25, 2014
Guys I'm sorry I wasn't able to let you know on here but I did tell Mr.Gillon on my final % of phone battery so I think I'm alright. I was away due to familiar reasons and couldnt make it but anyways I hope to see you all on track next week and looking forward to it! :D
Peace

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
A little bit long as it is the same version as for the commentary, but I don't think you want to hear German commentary as the most of you (at least I think so) don't understand it. :)
Quali: Ok, but I expected a little bit more from myself.

Race 1: The first laps went quite well until someone wanted to join my stream on Steam, so my game went into the menu, I couldn't do anything for about ten seconds and until I got into the fullscreen I dropped down to P10. P6 was the maximum in the end with that issue.

Race 2: Red Bull on P12 and P13 on the grid, wow that luck...xD Again some good first laps until the kerb spun me, P13 was the result. And again it was sort of a recovery race. Had a nice battle with @Dashima (sorry I pushed you wide on your screen in the S). And then there was this sidepod glitch moment with @Kris P Bacon, unfortunate again.
At least @klawutzke did a great job for the constructors despite racing with 30 or 25 FPS. xD

In the end there was a combination of my bad pace and a little bit of bad luck, hope it'll get better at Silverstone. :)

@Beyond @AJ I'm not Swedish, I'm Swiss. ;)

Kris P Bacon

Reigning AOR PC Split 4 Champion
Premium Member
Jun 6, 2014
Incidents with @Dashima and @Ycoms are sorted (the second one with a penalty removal by stewards). Some mistakes here or there but otherwise pretty fun :)

Reactions: Ycoms