PS4 - Round 1 - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 23/11/16 - 8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 1 - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 23/11/16 - 8PM UK time

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Any of you guys got a live feed going on for tonight 's race? ;)

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I know mate perhaps You can be like a special guest driver this season if needed.
If you start to struggle. I might consider it. .just to keep the grid healthy for you guys.
But you are in very good hands for S6 GT3.So you should be mighty fine, this time round. .good luck in an hour or so. .everyone. .;)

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Can anyone advise formation and acceleration point?
Can't see in the thread

Ramzy_MZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 24, 2016
Can anyone advise formation and acceleration point?
Can't see in the thread
Dont qualify first and you will know :p

Formation point at the red part after the pit entry on the right.

Acceleration zone should be at the red spot on the right before the start/finish line
[DOUBLEPOST=1479930599][/DOUBLEPOST]
@mpc-v1
Not sure if anyone will, I wanted to try it but do not want to take the risk because in season 4 I had many Disconnects

Last edited:

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Starter 7th came in 7th, had to be honest i ruïned my race my collecting damage early on. Pittet ( without fixing the damage ) and spun two times after that.

Then again iT was good fun and i think we can have a great season. The show up was amazing Guys 14 people Every race should be managable and iT is good fun.

Thank You and regards!

CatfiSh

Jan 14, 2014
Qualifying was ok. Was 3 tenth behind my best.
Race was very calm except the first 5-6 laps as I was behind ramzy. BTW ramzy I think you messed up the start of the race a little as you were too fast I think.
After ramzy got a corner cut at bus stop I increased the gap to glen who took ramzy after his mistake.
Tires were off in the last lap but fine.
Got first with 40 sec gap.

Cya next week

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Well I had a shocking race,in fact the car was so bad to drive I gave up tryin to do any more laps,which is not like me at all.

Ramzy_MZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 24, 2016
BTW ramzy I think you messed up the start of the race a little as you were too fast I think.
Ah man did notice at all I thought I was about 80'ish KM/h?

Which part do you mean the Start or the formation lap itself?

Apologies if I made a gap out of this but that was not intentional.

Will write a summary tomorrow I will need to sleep now :( :D

Reactions: CatfiSh

CatfiSh

Jan 14, 2014
Ah man did notice at all I thought I was about 80'ish KM/h?

Which part do you mean the Start or the formation lap itself?

Apologies if I made a gap out of this but that was not intentional.

Will write a summary tomorrow I will need to sleep now :( :D
No worries mate.
Think before and after formation point you were too fast I think.
We'll try next race again^^

• Friendly
Reactions: Ramzy_MZ

Der_Heizer

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 18, 2016
Just one question.
Was it right that we started at 13 o'clock?
I only read 11:00 in the forum. I was wondering because of the sun light and grip level.

Greetings

Hugh263

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Just one question.
Was it right that we started at 13 o'clock?
I only read 11:00 in the forum. I was wondering because of the sun light and grip level.

Greetings
Q: 5
R: 8

I think I'll call this race for me - Chasing Shadows :rofl:

Chuffed with my quali time, but I made more mistakes in that race than all my AOR races put together :facepalm: The shadows put me off massively for some of my chosen braking markers but I can only blame them for 1 spin I had. The other 10+ cock ups were down to me :(

It was good to be back...but I'm not looking forward to uploading my race highlights :inpain:

• Funny

KungJarnix

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jul 21, 2016
Here is my stream. I almost **** my pants when ramzy was caching up (watch the last 5laps). Der heizer help me slow him down so I could go for no pit strategy. My pase was slow but consistent. Crash test dummies team effort

• Friendly

Jehan-Nat

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 13, 2016
Q: 12th
R: Retired

Well, for a first experience in an AOR race it was a nightmare...

Quali was not so bad as I just made one honest lap, I was confident for the race and I know I can be consistent in time.
Then the race started.
First thing: FFB vibrations bug... Ok, I think I'm gonna try to deal with it. Then in the formation lap (which was a little faster I think, aren't we supposed to drive around 130 km/h?) RGT hayc hit me in the back and send me in the barriers, so next destination: the pits. Anyway, starting the race in the 12th or the 14th position doesn't make a big difference...
Get out of the pits, full throttle until I found an Aston Martin right in the apex at the top of the Raidillon... Can't avoid him, crashed into the barriers again and lost my front left wheel... After this I know that my race is over, but I wanna try to reach the pits (**** how long is this track on three wheels!!) and make my race.
Finally reach the pits but the FFB bug still. I tried everything tu recalibrate the wheel but no way. By the way if anybody have a solution to resolve this bug (the wheel is a thrustmaster T500) I'll be happy to know it!
Finally I give up, very disappointed...

So, the good news is that the next race can't be worst, so let's forget about this "race" and focus on Bathurst!
See you next week guys!

Valachi

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 14, 2016
Q:14
R: 10

picked up a couple of place on parade lap when @RGT hayc and the car ahead had an incident, but lost them soon after the start only to retake them again further round the lap when what i think was the same two had another run in together. was a race where not a lot seemed to happen but always running with someone, made a lot of places in the early laps as a lot of spinners, unfortunately me included and made my way upto 6th that one point. lap 16 having thinking i could go without a stop although plenty green left on the tyre they just weren't working for me, lost 14 seconds on lap 15 so 16 i pitted came out in 10th more mistakes and 12th, managed to climb back upto 10th in last couple of laps. great race but would have liked to have done better. (sorry about the race time, but this was the first time i had hosted the session and what with it being the first race of the season and lots of people friend requesting me at the last minute i was rather pushed and yes, a little flustered setting things up, so for those of you that got sun in your eyes, or the shadows had moved i humbly apologise lol.) great racing guys and look forward to the coming events.