PS4 - Round 1 - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 23/11/16 - 8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 1 - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 23/11/16 - 8PM UK time

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
What you would ban me from here just because I said something that someone didn't like...
No, but if you were to continually bash somebody for the sake of it, then yeah. Nobody deserves to be treated like a piece of crap.

I will say that I could of chose my words better to start this of with really,and that the host is only doin his best.we all need to communicate to each other more clearly.we are all to blame of not seein the setting befor the race.if your not sure of something just ask,or if you can look on the forum.
That's the sort of thing I want to see.

RGT hayc

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 10, 2016
Never do something for the sake of it.strong words have to be spoken to get the point a cross sometimes.

I won't this to be taken seriously about the track limits.what if it was me doin all the time how would it be taken then.not with a pinch of salt......

o-YOUNG-DAVE-o

Reigning AOR PS4 GT3 Pro Champion
Nov 21, 2015
If anyone wants to join me I've set up a practice session lobby for Bathurst. Just add my PSN O-YOUNG-DAVE-O and send me a message asking for an invite :)

Hugh263

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
Here's my race highlights - this was just as painful to edit as it was to race :arghh: countless number of mistakes where I ran wide but here are some of the worst...enjoy (y)