Event Information:
Date: Tuesday 14th of June 2016
Lobby opens: 6:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 7:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 90 Laps

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slots:
- Heavy Cloud

In-game time-of-day information (x5 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 12:00
- Race finish time: 02:00

Notices:
Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information

Dr sToneZz

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 10, 2015
I won't be in this race or the championship, I signed up when it was a choice of gt3 and lmp cars, have no interest in driving in just an lmp race. Plus I havnt been on xbox for nearly 2 weeks because of house move and all that goes with it. Sorry m8

• Informative
Reactions: The Genius

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I'm setting up lobby now if you're not on my friends list send me a friend request so i can inv you

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
It is going ahead!

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
My back. Holy **** my back!! Before I start my brief race report I have to say this is way more enjoyable than you would think. The challenge of endurance racing is like no other league on this website. The mental strain. The physical strain (only for wheel users obv) and the fact you don't need to panic over mistakes due to the sheer length of the race. I highly recommend this league to anyone who hasn't signed up. Its more of a thrill than you think!!

Now
Brief race report

Me and axeman seemed to be in class of our own. Zephyr could have been with us but he had a mishap after the rolling start which took him out of contention. Made quite a few tiny errors so everytime I got into a position to make a move. Bang. Shite hit the fan. Cocked up my first pit stop and ended up pitting twice in 2 laps. Managed the traffic decently throughout the whole race and if it hadn't have been for axemans strange accident near the end he probably would have won. Cabt wait to watch footage back

TRL Axeman

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 6, 2014
I enjoyed it that much i didn't even care that i rolled my car on pit entry(no idead how that happened) on lap 70 and terminally damaging my car and lost the lead. I was on it all race but thanks to real tyre wear i lost about 20sec due to not using the soft tyres until the end(i planned for x2 tyre wear so used mediums on the front).

I was well in the lead at lap 60ish(because of lukes extra pitstop) and then i hit the wall at copse had a bit of damage but i stayed out stuck behind genius unitl lap 70. I came into pit entry and i must have clipped the grass the car started to roll and ended up on the apex of the corner badly damaged. So after taking 2 minutes+ to travel 400m back to pits(missing a right rear wheel) i then had 50 seconds to catch ben in 18laps. I pushed so hard and i caught him with 3 laps to go and had a battle but managed to make the pass.

The thing i love about these cars is that it's not about keeping it on the road it's about how hard you can push.

The setup is quite important in these cars if anyone(apart from luke) wants a setup then i'm happy to give them mine, just message on xbx or inv to party

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I enjoyed it that much i didn't even care that i rolled my car on pit entry(no idead how that happened) on lap 70 and terminally damaging my car and lost the lead. I was on it all race but thanks to real tyre wear i lost about 20sec due to not using the soft tyres until the end(i planned for x2 tyre wear so used mediums on the front).

I was well in the lead at lap 60ish(because of lukes extra pitstop) and then i hit the wall at copse had a bit of damage but i stayed out stuck behind genius unitl lap 70. I came into pit entry and i must have clipped the grass the car started to roll and ended up on the apex of the corner badly damaged. So after taking 2 minutes+ to travel 400m back to pits(missing a right rear wheel) i then had 50 seconds to catch ben in 18laps. I pushed so hard and i caught him with 3 laps to go and had a battle but managed to make the pass.

The thing i love about these cars is that it's not about keeping it on the road it's about how hard you can push.

The setup is quite important in these cars if anyone(apart from luke) wants a setup then i'm happy to give them mine, just message on xbx or inv to party
I love that "apart from Luke" hahaha amazing thing is I set up the car after 7mins of practice in quali hahaha if people wanna learn more about setups and how to adapt them to your driving style ill point you towards the youtuber I learned from

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014

I love that "apart from Luke" hahaha amazing thing is I set up the car after 7mins of practice in quali hahaha if people wanna learn more about setups and how to adapt them to your driving style ill point you towards the youtuber I learned from
I just want a setup that I can use for next race and make me super quick!

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I just want a setup that I can use for next race and make me super quick!
It don't work like that genius. Sometimes you get lucky, move the sliders once and bang. Perfect setup. Sometimes it can take hours even days to perfect. Most of the tine if it takes that ling you reset to default and start over. Bot the most enjoyable thing in the world

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
It don't work like that genius. Sometimes you get lucky, move the sliders once and bang. Perfect setup. Sometimes it can take hours even days to perfect. Most of the tine if it takes that ling you reset to default and start over. Bot the most enjoyable thing in the world
Great so you fix that for me? Thanks mate!

StubbornGymnast

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014

Yeah its really fun to drive these cars. Would be great if you have a setup for me:) i didn't have one last night and it showed:(

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
Im not going to lie I'm still tried from last night race but it was brilliant. The start was a bit crazy as @HoonigaN96 spun off and @The Genius was trying to get past me but I kept ahead of him because of my Toyota amazing acceleration and straight line speed. Nothing happened until lap 15 where I spun off at Copse and lost 10 seconds and I did the same a few laps later. I was in 2nd place as @thelivingdead69 pitted and he caught up to me and pass me at Copse despite me pulling away on the straight. Then @StubbornGymnast caught up to me and he spent a few laps trying to get pass but he couldn't because of my acceleration and straight line speed. He did pass me and then he pitted a lap after passing me. I pitted on lap 31 and @HoonigaN96 and @StubbornGymnast jumped me but I got past @StubbornGymnast after he spun off. Nothing happen until lap 62 where I pitted and a few corners later my wheel stand broke and I was losing about 1.5 seconds a lap as I was holding in place while driving. On lap 70 @TRL Axeman crashed and I was in 3rd place because of him crashing and I was 50 seconds ahead of him. He closed the gap and on lap 85 he was right behind me and I was defending very hard and I was relying on the Toyota acceleration and straight line speed but he got past me at Brooklands corner and he went wide at Luffield and I got on the power very early and spun and crashed as a result. I finished in 4th place which is a really good result for me and I would like to congrat @thelivingdead69 for winning and @HoonigaN96 and @TRL Axeman for getting a podium and to everyone who took part. I will see you all next round. (y) :)