Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

Round 10 - Belgian Grand Prix
Season 8

Race Information:

Date: Sun 20th July 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

If you are unable to attend the race, PLEASE advise your League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread.

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Current Standings

Track Guide:

Last edited by a moderator:

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
[results="width:940px;height:520px"]key=0AqUuyPMQFID-dEhpY1dJU29EMlU3cU4tVERobjNzYnc&w idget=true&range=B2%3AF22&gid=107&single=true&chro me=false[/results]

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Would we be able to hold off for about 10 minutes for this race?

As happened earlier in the season, I have got work right up until the last second, but I SHOULD be back before 8, all being well. Failing that, it will be less than 10 minutes for sure.

Apr 18, 2014
Really, really sorry about this. I missed the last 3 races and I feel really bad that I can't be racing next 2.

It's weird that we had 2 weeks break and I was here ... and now I'm going to be gone for another 2 weeks... =( And really sorry, I found out very late about this.. I even practiced for Spa.

If there's anybody waiting for a spot in Split 1, I'd prefer to switch places with him. I feel really bad missing so many races.

I hope you'll understand and have fun races!

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Kristian Nenov;n59471 said:
Really, really sorry about this. I missed the last 3 races and I feel really bad that I can't be racing next 2.

It's weird that we had 2 weeks break and I was here ... and now I'm going to be gone for another 2 weeks... =( And really sorry, I found out very late about this.. I even practiced for Spa.

If there's anybody waiting for a spot in Split 1, I'd prefer to switch places with him. I feel really bad missing so many races.

I hope you'll understand and have fun races!
Don't worry, there is nobody waiting atm, hence why it's fine if you miss a few! :)

Waht Waht

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 21, 2014
Hello.

My name is Pastor Maldonado and I'm gonna stay with the same amount of points that I've got right now for the rest of the season. You probably won't see me during the races but I'll be there.

God bless y'all.

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Waht Waht;n59490 said:
Hello.

My name is Pastor Maldonado and I'm gonna stay with the same amount of points that I've got right now for the rest of the season. You probably won't see me during the races but I'll be there.

God bless y'all.
Hahaha! You will get faster and faster as the races go on! :)

FYI: We have got two new (fast) drivers who have been promoted from split 3; waht waht and Genesis

kramma

Pro Karter
Apr 13, 2014
Sadly i can't race tonight because i am not home. But i am ready to singapore next week!

kramma

Pro Karter
Apr 13, 2014
Awesome lap time mini and umur! 1.15-16 first time i have seen that lap time, fast one :p

aalliigg

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
kramma;n59915 said:
Awesome lap time mini and umur! 1.15-16 first time i have seen that lap time, fast one :p
Hahaha! Whatever, it's been a long day! :p

Jack1st

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
[video=youtube;jQ0RVxwL7MQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ0RVxwL7MQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

F1DanielJ

Rookie
Apr 16, 2014
In the absense of highlights, here are my lowlights

[video=youtube_share;ntj8snbyFOo]http://youtu.be/ntj8snbyFOo[/video]