PC - Round 10 - British Grand Prix [16/12/2018 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - British Grand Prix [16/12/2018 8:00pm UK]

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 16th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @F.Donoso
- @NonRunner
- @Marek
- @Slickk
- @ManuelBiancolilla
- @Vitto
- @Bereznay Dani
- @Fehler3

Last edited:

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
Looks like it is becoming a tradition now that when we do Silverstone I have a big christmas party the evening before... But I guess going left and right and left and right and left on a straight does help here, right? Right??? :censored:

Would be cool to have everyone on board for the final F1 race of the year!

Let's all enjoy the last AOR F1 chapter for 2018 and then go into a well deserved break! (y)

Reactions: G3RRX

Timp

Reigning S14 AOR PC F2 Sprint Champion
Jan 4, 2017
Looks like it is becoming a tradition now that when we do Silverstone I have a big christmas party the evening before... But I guess going left and right and left and right and left on a straight does help here, right? Right??? :censored:
Partying your win day before ;)

• Faff
Reactions: Smash

Marek

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 4, 2016
Unfortonately i can't race today and once again I'm really sorry for my low participation right now.... At the moment so many things are going on and I had a few incidents that prevent me from beeing able to race right now...
Really trying to get my stuff toghether and again, I'm really really sorry :(

• Informative
Reactions: Fehler3

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Unfortonately i can't race today and once again I'm really sorry for my low participation right now.... At the moment so many things are going on and I had a few incidents that prevent me from beeing able to race right now...
Really trying to get my stuff toghether and again, I'm really really sorry :(
At least it's the Christmas break coming up - hope things calm down a bit for you in the new year eh? :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Marek

Slickk

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2017
I'll have to miss this one too as I'm unfortunately still ill, and as a result I have too much work as I missed the entire last week of school. :/

• Informative

Vitto

Semi-Pro Karter
May 6, 2017
sorry for the short notice but I was very busy, tonight I'll be absent because I will not be able to get home on time, it's a bad
period

• Informative

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
(ignore, only a list for me to make the lobby later)

- NonRunner
- Marek
- Slickk
- Vitto
- ManuelBiancolilla
- Dani (?)
- Fab (?)
- Jan

Last edited:

Fehler3

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 24, 2017
First of all, sorry for the late notice, I only just arrived home.

I won't participate in tonight's race because A: it turned out that I didn't have any time at all for any kind of preparation for this race unfortunately and B: I still have work to do for university.
And no, seriously, it is nothing about yesterday evening, I'm good. :cool:

As Fab is also not racing today @Ycoms will host the lobby tonight and also will be the responsible person for the lobby in terms of restarts and so on.

Shame this final race of 2018 will be so little attended, I hate to miss this one as well but I guess sometimes that's just what happens, especially when christmas is coming.

I will let the livestream play on my screen and look at it from time to time so behave yourselves! ;)

@Railgone @n0body_ @Marek @TheReal_Mads @ChroMatk @F.Donoso @Alvaro Carreton @ManuelBiancolilla @Daniele Haddad @Ycoms @David Tonizza @NonRunner @Foton @Timp @G3RRX @Vitto @Smash @IsaacPrice99 @Bereznay Dani @Slickk @Hamish Sopwith @King-kodiak

• Friendly
Reactions: Vitto

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
PLEASE for the love of god can we get some reserve drivers in for tonight please? Nearly half the field not coming is pretty bad for the viewers.

Reactions: Alvaro Carreton