XB1 - Round 10 - British Grand Prix - 17/12/17 - 20:00 GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 10 - British Grand Prix - 17/12/17 - 20:00 GMT

Round 10 - Driver of The Day

• Sam Rockall

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Sakuu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peatie

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Nerves

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Pickless

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th December 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Troyfmcg
@LC SPEED DEMON
@Jarmin

Last edited:

nerves

Formula Karter
Apr 20, 2015
best track on the calendar been looking forward to this since australia can't wait for the race. If you're not in the twitter DM feel free to message me we do practice races all the time it's great fun.

Jarmin

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 14, 2017
Absolutely gutted I can't make this race ..... I bought a new wheel and it was due to come Thursday but still no sign of it , I'm assuming because of the weather it still says it is at there depot :( looking forward to racing with you guys next year , hope you all have a good one

Reactions: nerves and saKuuu

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Was looking forward to my favourite track of the season, where do I start????

Qualifying
Qualified 9th, which I was happy about because I knew I had good race pace around here, as the time set was accidently done in rich mode.

Race
Came out of the first corner clean into 7th, with the top 7 having a good clean take of with a little gap behind me, next thing I know, into turn 3,4, I’m hit and taken out by @MrDestroyer2000, with a penalty given to me for coming off the track, have a feeling he was at fault as it took me 2 laps to catch him and he just let me through. My race was finished by then, on lap 17 was comfortably in 8th with my teammate 3 secs behind, had a massive glitch through cops and beckets came of the the track and destroyed my car. Again another one to forget, and feel I’m the most unlucky participant at the moment.

• Friendly
Reactions: saKuuu

OveratedLama

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 3, 2017
Yet another week I am screwed over by other people's driving and then the game not changing my wing. And then just like last week I disconnected. Is there any point in me racing anymore :'(