XB1 - Round 10 - British Grand Prix - 17/12/17 - 20:00 GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 10 - British Grand Prix - 17/12/17 - 20:00 GMT

Round 10 - Driver of The Day

• Sam Rockall

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Sakuu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peatie

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Nerves

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Pickless

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nerves

Formula Karter
Apr 20, 2015
Got P6 glad to finnaly get a good result had penalties so to watch saku catch me by 1,6 secs per lap on SS was quite scary. had to sweat it till the end finishing 1,4 secs infront of the man himself the race was great fun

Reactions: saKuuu

saKuuu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Congrats to @samrockall for picking up a solid win, well done!

As for myself, had a dream quali with a 27,4s equalling my TT PB and getting pole. Couldn't hold to the lead despite a great start, lost grip clipping the kerb at Turn 4.

Then battles were had and it was fun. Not sure I agree with some dive bombs that happened against me but i'll remember the culprits and serve them the same medicine if I have too :)

Incident with @Picklessv2 around lap 14/15 saw me get kicked off the track with wing damage and that was pretty much it!

Disappointed with P7 after a sick pole but good battles were had.

Reactions: Briggsy

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
@Bayfield22, aside from our incident, I’m here the same as you and everyone else for safe clean racing, but if your having problems with your internet or desyncing you need to sort it out, as you had problems with W355 also in the last race round Austria and its really not fair on the other drivers. I’m not trying to dig you out but, this would’ve probably been my only chance this season for a high finish ☹

• Agree
Reactions: Briggsy

Briggsy

F1 Test Driver
Apr 25, 2016
@Bayfield22, aside from our incident, I’m here the same as you and everyone else for safe clean racing, but if your having problems with your internet or desyncing you need to sort it out, as you had problems with W355 also in the last race round Austria and its really not fair on the other drivers. I’m not trying to dig you out but, this would’ve probably been my only chance this season for a high finish ☹
I was very annoyed last race because of your lag. It’s not fair on anyone and I can guarantee I or others will have you in the stewards every week.

• Agree
Reactions: nerves

nerves

Formula Karter
Apr 20, 2015
his desynched car put me in the wall in austria though stream didn't save so couldn't make an inquiry for it

Bayfield22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 27, 2017
I understand what your saying and I’m looking at getting my internet upgraded so there won’t be the problem with the desync for the next race

If I can’t get it sorted I will sit out till I can get it sorted as it isnt fair on you lot that I come in and cause issues like I have done

I’m sorry for the issues that I have caused

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Just got back from 6 hours down hospital and yeah my hand is broke. Looked on my Xbox and the video didnt upload so shall do it later tonight

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
Just got back from 6 hours down hospital and yeah my hand is broke. Looked on my Xbox and the video didnt upload so shall do it later tonight
OK, is it alright if I use some of it in my highlights? Hope your hand gets better soon, unfortunate timing