Aug 11, 2016
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th December 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Ian Bastein

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
I was hoping to get a good result here after my sudden improvement on this circuit at my latest practice session. But then the engine sound bug got the better of me :(
whenever I heard about this bug I was seriously hoping this would never ever happen to me as engine sound is super important to me because I use it as an audial cue for A LOT of things. But sadly enough it did happen resulting in completely killing my laptimes, consistency and ended up touching the grass which spun me into the barrier :(

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
At first I need to rant a little. This stupid game ruined my quali (and basically my race) for the most stupid reason ever.
I double checked the weather at it clearly told me, that there will be full dry session. I saw some little raindrops, but I though, "Ok. Seems like track is drying up" My first lap, got CC, because TADA Copse was suddenly wet, so I ran out of the track and my lap was invalidated. At this time I saw lap times that were little out of the dry pace, so I started wondering and my biggest fear happened, rain actually started, against every prediction. Of coure I was second to last driver, who left garage, my team mate was the last one.
My second flying lap was at completely wet track and got the most disappointing p11 I can imagine, since I really thought I have a good pace around here, specially at qualifying. That invalidated lap would have got me p3.

But the race, damn that was fun one. It was short,but full of action. There literally were not time to breath. I had very nice battles against pretty much half of the field and at least my screen it was clean. There were little lag involved, specially @JurYEdits who basically just teleported behind me :unsure: I hope that it was clean on other drivers screen too :) In the end I finished (again...) P8.
Thank you for everyone I battled against. It was truly fun!

Last edited:

Foton

Reigning S14 AOR PC F2 Champion
Nov 14, 2017
Firstly congratulations to the drivers. The second thing is: At the end of the race my game showed that Sztív had 10 second penalty, but the gap was still the same. Please investigate it! By the way the race was good,after the start i stuck behind _hN.When i overtook him the gap to Sztív was 7 seconds,and i could not reduce it and overtake him.
asd123.jpg

sitya

Pro Karter
Nov 18, 2017
Firstly congratulations to the drivers. The second thing is: At the end of the race my game showed that Sztív had 10 second penalty, but the gap was still the same. Please investigate it! By the way the race was good,after the start i stuck behind _hN.When i overtook him the gap to Sztív was 7 seconds,and i could not reduce it and overtake him. View attachment 34043
I didn't have 10 seconds penalty ,probably that's why it didn't add to my time.I only had 5 seconds for speedin in the pitlane

Foton

Reigning S14 AOR PC F2 Champion
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't have 10 seconds penalty ,probably that's why it didn't add to my time.I only had 5 seconds for speedin in the pitlane
I was 7 seconds behind you. You had 5 second time penalty.The gap is still 7. So your penalties has not been added to your race time. How can you prove that you had 5 second penalty and not 10?

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
I was 7 seconds behind you. You had 5 second time penalty.The gap is still 7. So your penalties has not been added to your race time. How can you prove that you had 5 second penalty and not 10?
I can confirm his version because I checked his race director and there was only a stop-go which equals to a 5sec penalty. However, it is true that the game hasn't applied it to the final results, as this is not the first time we see this issue in different splits or platforms :pompous: His race time will be corrected but it won't affect his ending position.

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
Btw, does anyone has screenshots of the final results, I got 2 of them but penalties are hiding the racetimes :angelic:

sitya

Pro Karter
Nov 18, 2017
It is not even possible to get 10 sec penalty from cuts(3x 3sec=9) and I didn't pit 2 times plus I could push harder if It were 10 seconds to increase gap I could be much faster.

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
Hey guys, the official and final results have been updated according to post-race penalties (sorry for delay, been busy recently)

@sitya 's racetime has been corrected because of the game not applying his stop-go penalty to his overall race time, although it didn't change his ending position

@Mulchian received a 5sec time penalty + 10 penalty points for the incident involving him and @N1kmido, this has changed the final order and moved him out of the points

@PAPA SOKRATIS @B4sti @adrioppe have all been handed a reprimand because of failing to inform the league coordinator of their absence