XB1 - Round 10 - British Grand Prix [17/12/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 10 - British Grand Prix [17/12/17 8:00pm]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Saabo

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 13, 2016
5 out of the 6 races i did i got 2ND place, starting to think if i ever will win a race this season lol

TheGiant19

F1 Test Driver
Apr 19, 2017
5 out of the 6 races i did i got 2ND place, starting to think if i ever will win a race this season lol
I'm starting to think if I'll ever score another point, so frustrated with the bad luck I've been having, at least @BosslyGaming still isn't ahead of me in the standings :happy:

nemura

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 12, 2016
Wow :)
30 mins till the session I noticed that my throttle pedal is not working correctly, probably the spring is almost dead or something so I went down to 60% of throttle deadzone and prayed that it won't crash completely till the end of the race :)
Q. Went two times with two laps. And again first 3 laps was a disaster and the last lap was with time but it wasn't very good but it was ok for the Pole. I was surprised a bit.
R. Start was good, avoided harsh mistakes, keeped up the pace from guys behind and lead whole race from start to finish. Very happy about that.

:stig::stig::stig::stig::cigar:

Now I have few weeks to repair my pedals because next one is my favourite :) :)

Im_an_eagle

S14 AOR XB1 F5 Champion
Feb 10, 2017
Wow :)
30 mins till the session I noticed that my throttle pedal is not working correctly, probably the spring is almost dead or something so I went down to 60% of throttle deadzone and prayed that it won't crash completely till the end of the race :)
Q. Went two times with two laps. And again first 3 laps was a disaster and the last lap was with time but it wasn't very good but it was ok for the Pole. I was surprised a bit.
R. Start was good, avoided harsh mistakes, keeped up the pace from guys behind and lead whole race from start to finish. Very happy about that.

:stig::stig::stig::stig::cigar:

Now I have few weeks to repair my pedals because next one is my favourite :) :)
Get in there red bull lad . Maybe next time we both get on the podium instead of one or the other haha

Reactions: nemura