XB1 - Round 10 - British Grand Prix - 17/12/17 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 10 - British Grand Prix - 17/12/17

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
My highlights

Fredster332

S15 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 18, 2016
@StubbornGymnast @TOR Leopard @AOR BiGGzY96 cheers for your replies guys!(y)

dominant performance @Fredster332 well played mate! I'll be pissed if i get another podium taken away from me due to someone taking out the speed limiter board!
Thanks man. Managed to hook up a beauty of a lap to pip @Heis to pole (great lap btw bro). Got a great start and never looked back. Kept gap consistent to my bro @AOR BiGGzY96 securing a 1st and 2nd for us both. Was surprised how great the pace i had was. Hope everyone has a great christmas break. See you all at Hungary! :)

Reactions: Heis and xJazah

XtremeC2000

Pro Karter
Nov 4, 2017
It was a fun first race. Fun battle with @Jamie183 right at the end to make up for our problems earlier on in the race.
I seemed to have horrible lag yesterday especially in the middle of the race - I froze for a good few seconds which put me in the middle of @StubbornGymnast (sorry).
Hopefully it won't lag next time.
Happy Christmas

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
It was a fun first race. Fun battle with @Jamie183 right at the end to make up for our problems earlier on in the race.
I seemed to have horrible lag yesterday especially in the middle of the race - I froze for a good few seconds which put me in the middle of @StubbornGymnast (sorry).
Hopefully it won't lag next time.
Happy Christmas
It was a good battle yes mate and your lag wasn't bad when we battled :)
Merry Christmas to you also.