Jan 14, 2014
Round 10 - British Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 17th December 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 26

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Tigerkart_22
@TheTubbyNinja
@baba99jaga
@kovisjimi 50/50

Last edited:

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
time Q and Race? :D

TheTubbyNinja

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 15, 2017
I'm claiming this as my home race, and my home race only. I'm aware many people here are also British but I live like 40 minutes from the track so I take priority thank you very much. :)

ColonelGaddafi

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 4, 2017
I'll claim online ownage in terms of this being my track, always gone good at Silverstone (except for the F1 2016 farce) so I'm expecting to be near the front, if not at the front this time. Set-up is already going smoothly in multiplayer :)

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
One of my 3 weakest tracks along with Monaco and Monza. I'm in a rut at the moment. I just want to see the chequered flag this week.

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I should also note that this is the final league race of 2017. We'll have a break after this.

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
I'm a bit concerned about how well I'll do this weekend with everyone claiming to be really good around this track haha. Anyone got any times for me to aim for? =P

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Aiming to avoid being spun into the air by absolutely nothing like in Austria

Curly

S14 AOR PS4 F2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Aiming to avoid being spun into the air by absolutely nothing like in Austria

Sick flip bro, that's got to be worth some points.

Vincent Ullberg

Formula Karter
Jul 3, 2017
Hello guys i will sign up after i get home be ready for the VU in my fav track without assists!

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Sick flip bro, that's got to be worth some points.
It's also got to be worth having rant about Codies but I CBA anymore

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
Hi everyone, last night during the last minutes of the social race last night there was something quite unfortunate of the type a very evident decline of framerate everything was jerky and the steering wheel was spinning only in the straight, someone in the race said to have had some parts in the shade of the usual having difficulty in visibility of the curves, what uses the trajectory has no problems. is it possible to test before Sunday with most of us?

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
I'm a bit concerned about how well I'll do this weekend with everyone claiming to be really good around this track haha. Anyone got any times for me to aim for? =P
So am I, I did some practice with my bro at this track on Monday... OH MY he was doing 27 dead in Quali. Overtook him at the start but he minced me round the outside of stowe on L1 and then didn't see him again...

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
So am I, I did some practice with my bro at this track on Monday... OH MY he was doing 27 dead in Quali. Overtook him at the start but he minced me round the outside of stowe on L1 and then didn't see him again...
What times were you doing? :whistle:

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
guys, can i ask you a favor? monday, could you postpone the race by 15 minutes and leave at 8:15 pm?

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
guys, can i ask you a favor? monday, could you postpone the race by 15 minutes and leave at 8:15 pm?
10 minutes is usually the maximum amount of time we delay races for and even then, I'd need everyone to be happy with that

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
10 minutes is usually the maximum amount of time we delay races for and even then, I'd need everyone to be happy with that
if they could answer

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
I am happy to delay if needed (y)