PS4 - Round 10 - British Grand Prix Re-Run [11/02/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Round 10 - British Grand Prix Re-Run [11/02/18 8:00pm]

ELIT3_gam3boy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 24, 2016
Whats the point in practicing at this point?!? Codemasters find new ways to **** me every week.

GingerAndy96

Semi-Pro Karter
AOR Commentator
Feb 11, 2018
Thanks mate! You guys made the commentary so much easier.. I didn't know where to look next
We had some great moves all through the field, different tyre choices in the rain, a few heavy crashes.. and a battle for the win going to the wire.. it doesn't get much better than that

Iceman46

3-time AOR PS4 F1 Champion
Jan 16, 2014
Q: 4th - Good lap, cheers to whoever took out the 100m board on the left for turn 3 on the last run, how is that even possible?

R: Destroyed - The endless **** continues. Started ok and saw those on harder tyres with massive pace so went for a very early stop which undercut me to effective P1 but then had no pace at all, maybe should even have gone for the hards. I don't know much about it but this harder tyres being better in the damp thing is some kind of witchcraft. Anyway after that I was P4 with a few laps to go when Floris bumped me and cost me 3 seconds which put me battling with Jemzoh, on my screen I was driving dead straight with him to my right and the next thing I know I was in the barrier, the stream caught it perfectly and it looks like he drifted over at me so there will be a stewards enquiry for that.

Onto whatever crap happens next week...

Btw excellent stream and commentary @GingerAndy96

Reactions: GingerAndy96

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Firstly I want to say, @GingerAndy96 what a fantastic job on comms. Love it. Glad we could give you such a mental race to commentate on :)

Next. If you spin and are sideways across the track or backwards, for the love of god do not move. Hit the brakes and sit still until everyone has passed. Then turn your car around. The incident between @Cherry2pie and @GuytheGuy17 is without a doubt one of the most embarrassing bits of driving I've ever seen. This goes to anyone. If you spin it in front of other cars. Hit the brakes and sit still. It's much easier for the other cars to avoid a stationary object than a moving one. I really shouldn't have to say this to F2 drivers but here we are.

On a positive note. Great race lads. Fantastic battling and I think we put on one hell of a show last night.

Cherry2pie

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 16, 2016
Firstly I want to say, @GingerAndy96 what a fantastic job on comms. Love it. Glad we could give you such a mental race to commentate on :)

Next. If you spin and are sideways across the track or backwards, for the love of god do not move. Hit the brakes and sit still until everyone has passed. Then turn your car around. The incident between @Cherry2pie and @GuytheGuy17 is without a doubt one of the most embarrassing bits of driving I've ever seen. This goes to anyone. If you spin it in front of other cars. Hit the brakes and sit still. It's much easier for the other cars to avoid a stationary object than a moving one. I really shouldn't have to say this to F2 drivers but here we are.

On a positive note. Great race lads. Fantastic battling and I think we put on one hell of a show last night.
Yh apologies. I was annoyed after spinning and I was ghosted but as soon as I started moving I unghosted. Sorry.

GingerAndy96

Semi-Pro Karter
AOR Commentator
Feb 11, 2018
I appreciate the positive feedback on the commentary guys! AOR are looking at maybe publishing F2 PS4 next week onto the Official AOR Youtube Channel. So.. more of the same lads! Keep me on my toes!