PC - Round 10 - Singapore Grand Prix [24/06/2018 08:00PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Round 10 - Singapore Grand Prix [24/06/2018 08:00PM]

Scott_Aitchison

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 27, 2015
Q- 3rd (But started 2nd)
R- 2nd

My qualifying lap wasn't great, I caught a bit of traffic in the last sector which was a bit off putting. Was amazed to be only 0.009s off @Sabba7h. Race started ok, I lost a place to @Nutzernutzt but got it back a few laps later. After that, I was slowly catching @Sabba7h but knew I had to pass him in the pits, I nearly made it work, but we pitted on the same lap and just missed out. After that I tried my hardest to keep up, but was struggling and making a few small mistakes, so I backed off and made sure I finished. I'm a bit surprised as I didn't think this would have been a good track for me. My POV is below:

• Happy
Reactions: Sabba7h

Sabba7h

F1 Test Driver
Aug 26, 2017
After that, I was slowly catching @Sabba7h but knew I had to pass him in the pits, I nearly made it work, but we pitted on the same lap and just missed out.
I got scared when you started catching me for a few laps cause I had ran out of fuel to burn off lol, so I was hoping we would pit on the same lap and I would get out ahead of you. Good battle with you nonetheless.

Reactions: Scott_Aitchison