XB1 - Round 11 - Austrian Grand Prix [01/07/18 - 8:00pm UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 11 - Austrian Grand Prix [01/07/18 - 8:00pm UK]

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
I've taken it upon myself to set this up, bonus championship points for me for initiative. Feel free to transfer OP mods.

NOTE: CHESNEY IS NOT HOSTING THIS RACE, SOGGYCABBAGES IS

Round 11 - Austrian Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 15

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 1st July 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Red Bull Ring
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Chesney

Last edited:

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
N.B guys - a few of you were triggered the two times I hosted earlier in the season. If anyone else wants the responsibility then pipe up, but prove your connection with a speedtest.net score card.

VnTrMinty

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
GUESS WHOS BACK?!?

With finally being able to connect to the internet I will be back racing tomorrow night. Looking forward to racing with you all again!

Good luck to all :)

Reactions: Xterm1n8or

AMS Thanos

F1 Test Driver
Sep 17, 2017
Shouldn't OTR Phenix be removed from the championship standings? He's been blacklisted after some serious incidents last week

Rob | PePsii

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 14, 2017
Not racing if soggy is hosting. His connection is a complete disaster like the 1st 2 rounds of the championship. Hence (IT GOT CHANGED)

Dangaming10

Pro Karter
Mar 30, 2018
Looks like this week ain't my week lads, joining y'all next week due to my sister in laws birthday party being run later than expected, putting it right on the race. Sorry coordinators for not attending much so far, promise that this will change.

VnTrMinty

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 7, 2017
Bottled qualy as per usual?

Anddd had a terrible start which put me to the back alongside flying into a wall on traction early on put me with slight wing damage!

But dragged myself back up to P4 in the end and funnily enough that’s my best result this season so very happy :)

Gg to podium finishers and thank you to @Rob | PePsii for hosting with very short notice. Legend??

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Qualifying 2nd - 9/10 - Set my fastest lap on my first run, was up two tenths on my second run but bottled the final corner. Overall though very happy with that.

Race 6th (3rd + penalties) - 7/10 - Messed up in qualifying, didn't check the weather so had a dry setup for the race - although I don't know if it really makes much difference anyway!

Overtaken by a few cars at the start, it was pretty much a race long battle on and off with @Jott3r , which was great fun and clean and fair throughout!

Penalties cost me the podium finish, disappointed with my carelessness today in the final corner, probably every warning was in that one!

@Josh Emmins was in a class of his own today, congrats on this amazing season and a 4th win in a row!

Also congrats to @Rob | PePsii for 2nd and hosting at late notice, much appreciated!

And to @Jott3r for his 1st? podium!

AMS Thanos

F1 Test Driver
Sep 17, 2017
First up GG to @Rob | PePsii for hosting last minute and obviously to the top 3

Quali went bad as per usual no surprises as single lap pace is a weakness of mine so I was last of those who set a time not even getting out of the 1:07's and then a wet race had to happen when everything was looking good for me in the dry cos my race pace is always so much better than single lap pace had a great start well into the top 10 on the opening 5 or so laps then an incident cost me my wing so dragged it out to try keep on the 1 stop couldn't manage it so pitted early which forced me onto the 2 stop almost pulled of a Schumacher style 2 lap overcut on @T2G AlonsoKZG for my 2nd stop but disaster coming out the pits as my brakes didn't seem to work properly as I braked for the usual point but barely took any speed off which resulted in me losing my wing again at which point I thought it wise to retire the car cos I didn't want to risk having no brakes into the next corner incase I went into the back of Alonso and that was my race done. I just get all the bad luck in AOR but it's the way racing is you always need a bit of luck

SoggyCabbages

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 5, 2014
Sorry I left you in the lurch guys, was stuck in traffic on the motorway for hours, wasn't much I could do.

Thanks for hosting Rob last minute.