Dec 27, 2015
Round 11 - German Grand Prix
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 16

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 6th January 2019
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hockenheimring
Laps: 34

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Julien2395
- @Haydn
- @ramdrop

Last edited:

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
See you all in the new year! Or atleast those who aren't doing the Xmas cup :p

Also very much in advance I can say I most likely won't be doing this race because I have a 24 hour race over Saturday - Sunday. Will be in the lobby though to help with proceedings.

Duppy

GP2 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2016
Not racing here - probably gonna have to pull out of the league. As you know, I've been using 4G to race, but my monthly allowance is getting put back so I won't be able to race.

JSR

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
@Tom97HD I'm really sorry for the contact that span you round. There was a gap on the inside and then very quickly it closed off because I think you were attempting to get the cutback on whoever was in front of you. At the time I interpreted your wider entry as a lock up, but then had no time to react when you were suddenly in a different direction to where I expected you to be. Poor interpretation from my perspective. Apologies again.

Tom97HD

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
@Tom97HD I'm really sorry for the contact that span you round. There was a gap on the inside and then very quickly it closed off because I think you were attempting to get the cutback on whoever was in front of you. At the time I interpreted your wider entry as a lock up, but then had no time to react when you were suddenly in a different direction to where I expected you to be. Poor interpretation from my perspective. Apologies again.
It's cool man, there was no need to slow down though, especially because it ruined your race, just race on and action will be taken after but don't ruin your entire race man!

JSR

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 11, 2018
It's cool man, there was no need to slow down though, especially because it ruined your race, just race on and action will be taken after but don't ruin your entire race man!
Perhaps, but it is in the AOR code of conduct to slow down and let the other driver by if you caused the collision if I remember correctly. As in I'd get penalty points if I didn't wait for you and I would rather race fairly and lose out if I screwed up than stack up penalty points on my AOR license. Thanks for being understanding though :)

Reactions: Tom97HD

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Btw I did stream this race here: . Hope you all had a good race looked it from the stream. Will be back on tract (and hopefully on pace) next week.

Tom97HD

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Forgot to write up so here goes...

Damn that was an L... Qualified last in P15 due to screenfreezing on every lap I tried. Started the race on Softs, went from 15th to 10th inside 5 laps then got taken out and spun, dropped to last and way off the group, kept at it though, consistent pace and finished P7.

Reactions: JSR

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015

Just an fyi I did stream/commentate again. Don't really want to do it again tbh would much rather be racing :cry:

Reactions: JSR