Feb 13, 2017
Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 7th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @TheLazyLama
- @Jezza
- @Pecos
- @Ferrius

Last edited:

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
Winter break's over guys, time to get back to racing.

Firstly, @TheLazyLama wont be around for this one so here's what we're going to do. @Wesseltl123 will be hosting, so make sure you add him on steam.

As for Britain.... I can only apologise, but I've had limited time to look at it and when I do I still haven't figured out what the actual results are. I promise you, I will figure them out (We're not exactly having another re-run) but for the moment you'll have to wait. Apologies.

@Rick Vige @Mrozio @Jacob Isaac @Wesseltl123 @JERRY @karnak07 @Jezza @edge @pipo @Matthew1601 @McQuillan @Attakajakka @Ferrius @BDave17 @Cheik @Jebus @LRT c1rcle @Pecos

Reactions: FisiFan91

Jezza

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 8, 2017
@Maddog40 Unfortunately it is unlikely that I will be able to attend this race due to complications with my school events and their timing.

• Informative
Reactions: Maddog40

Ferrius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 19, 2017
I'm in the process of updating my landline from 40/40 to 100/100 fiber, so I'm sitting on 4G. I get disconnected like every 20 minutes, almost on the dot- so I'll be sitting this one out. Good luck to everyone racing!

• Informative
Reactions: Maddog40

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
I hope someone has a footage of the start, i would like to know who took me out.

Mrozio

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 29, 2017
I want to apologize everyone for accident in 1st corner. It was 100% my fault - I take full responsibility for this accident. Sorry one more time and see you next time!

Rick Vige

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 3, 2015
Uhhhhh let's go, the win I was looking for.

Serious good pace, controlled the race and yeah.

rainer

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 30, 2017
if i would not broken my front wing due to network issues, maybe challanged you.

BDave17

Pro Karter
Nov 27, 2017
The start is just a mind blowing for me what happend and still don't know how i'm not loosed my wing . At the end me and @Wesseltl123 had a such a good battle,but u literally can't overtake at this track if u have the same tyres and just like 0.3 sec between the pace .

Attachments

Maddog40

PC F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 13, 2017
At least the results appear to be similar this time..... :p

pipo

Reigning S14 AOR PC Assist 1 Champion
Sep 10, 2017
I still dont know who crashed into me at first corner and no, im not on that pack of drivers
minute 19.50

edge

S16 AOR PC Assist League 1 Champion
Apr 30, 2017
now that i calmed down, really disappointed about the start, could have challanged for the win today easily, then the game bugged and i couldnt change the wing repair stuff from auto to yes so i didnt get a new front wing and from there it was just pointless

JERRY

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 8, 2017
Congratulations Rick.. Good race
As for me a really disappointing one. From the start of the session I noticed some freezing on my screen but I thought it will go away soon but it didn't. So I have to abort my 2 qualy attempt for that and somehow got an okish lap from the last attempt. Then the race started in the same fashion as qualy. Freezing here and there just can't control the car and made mistakes due to that. And after the pit stop the game just freezed for a minute then shut down. I am just really really disappointed bcz it's my favorite track and I know I have the pace to win but yeah.....
Hope for a better luck next time