Jun 28, 2017
Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 7th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows: @JurYEdits

Last edited:

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
Well, my G29's throttle is dying slowly, which means I'm going to be on the pad for this one. Let's see how it goes, no expectations whatsoever :meh::playful:

• Scared
Reactions: FisiFan91

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
After my top 10 streak ended at Silverstone this game makes it really hard for me to keep the motivation high. I was totally looking forward to the season but once again F1 lost a lot of it´s magic a few months after release. Thought this year it would be different but sadly it´s not. :depressed:

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Mighty Magyars TOP4 at Hungary. Quite sick :D Congraz guys (Y)

I kinda forgot race today, so I practiced like 30minutes for this one. I had very good quali lap and surprisingly took p3 on the grid. My best quali at all season.
I replaced Trulli and had quite amazing train behind for entire first stint. Unfortunately made mistake at the final turn and lost two positon for @TSR Vadkan15 and @Mathiasw .
I pitted and oh s*it. Behind huge train of cars who had started with mediums tyres. It it very hard to overtake arround this track, so I just sit behind, did not have confidence tp dp any moves. Unfortunately I had contact with @#TC f1mate at turn 3. Idk was it lag, at my screen he hit my sidepod and I half spun.
The end of race was nervous battle with @Mathiasw :D We swapped positions couple of times and he had penalty while I did not. My tyres worn out two laps before finish of the, so he got his 3s gap :( Overall finished p6. 0.2s ahed chargin @Mulchian :D
Best result of the season, but little bit dissapointing, since I had change to finnish top5 but bottled it :)

Reactions: Vadkan and Mathiasw

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
Well that went well. When did we become a bumper car league? :/

I´d like to hear especially from @Otto20119 if you have anything to say about this?

Reactions: _hN

Ian Bastein

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 15, 2017
@N1kmido I'm sorry for the tap from behind at the first lap. It was a judgmental error on me, wasn't expecting you to brake for that turn.

Otto20119

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 3, 2018
At the first situation I got front wing damage at about two corners before so that I was not use to that and at the second one I just did not see you, I was focused on the car right from me. Anyway, I defenetly have to improve my reactions to other players and I am of course sorry about what happend. Maybe it helps you if you know that I retired :D