XB1 - Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix - 7/01/18 - 20.00GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix - 7/01/18 - 20.00GMT

Driver of The Day

• Pickless

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Extremezz

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Sakuuu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Briggsy

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Round 11 - Hungarian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 7th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Hungaroring
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Kezimodo

Last edited:

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Halfway through the season and it's been an absolute nightmare so far, only 24 points from 10 races, a DNS and DNF in the last two, the only positive to take from the season so far is that every race I've finished, I've scored points in. The main aim is now to hit a total of 100 points for the end of the season and try leapfrog Williams up the table in the Constructors, a lot more practice will be needed though.

Reactions: Briggsy and saKuuu

Bayfield22

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 27, 2017
Put a default set up on by mistake at the start of qualifying and then had bad feeling in the car for both sessions which ended with a crash in the barriers at turn 3 around lap 23

If you guys had problems with my connection let me know because I’ve upgraded my internet from the last race

• Informative
Reactions: saKuuu

EditedFaun3698

S16 AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Qualified 12th as couldn’t get a clear lap in.
Started on Softs and just wanted to nurse the tyres for as long as possible, pitted on lap 21, and same again nursed the super softs till the end. Finished 7th.

Sorry Nerves, when you disconnected after qualifying, wasn’t sure if it was possible but tried to send you an invite back in but to no avail, sorry mate.

Sorry Suspect on last lap, my tyres had fallen of the cliff and had no grip, sorry.

No lagging today Bayfieid

Reactions: saKuuu

UndercutF1

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2017
That's the second race in a row we've had mega lag on the final laps of qualifying. It's starting to get pretty annoying:/

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Struggled for pace in the race but had some fun. Nice to be racing again but aint gonna lie that was quite painful on my hand. Also had the mother off all hangovers and hadn't touched the game since austria so can't really grumble with 8th although I know I had more in the locker. Never mind on to spa

nerves

Formula Karter
Apr 20, 2015
Qualified 12th as couldn’t get a clear lap in.
Started on Softs and just wanted to nurse the tyres for as long as possible, pitted on lap 21, and same again nursed the super softs till the end. Finished 7th.

Sorry Nerves, when you disconnected after qualifying, wasn’t sure if it was possible but tried to send you an invite back in but to no avail, sorry mate.

Sorry Suspect on last lap, my tyres had fallen of the cliff and had no grip, sorry.

No lagging today Bayfieid
i got back in but the car was stuck in the pit **** game

nerves

Formula Karter
Apr 20, 2015
kicked me out of the game when the race started for no reason this games' such a joke unbelievable

saKuuu

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 19, 2017
Quali went okay until the same lag as Silverstone quali happened, so that's annoying, hope it stops! The game messed up with everyone's setups apparently, I assumed I still had my setup on at the start of the race on the grid but as it turns out, I should have checked because it was on default. Ended up running the whole race without a setup but had a 33 lap battle with @Adamlee-23 which was lots of fun. Cheers for the clean racing!

ItsProulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
My screenshots of the results didn't upload for some reason and I cant't find them, has anyone footage or pictures or the race and qualifying results in case I can't retrieve my screenshots?

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
My screenshots of the results didn't upload for some reason and I cant't find them, has anyone footage or pictures or the race and qualifying results in case I can't retrieve my screenshots?
i finished 1st