F1 2015 Season 11

Race Information:

Date: Thursday 14th July 2016
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Marina Bay Street Circuit
Laps: 31
Host: @JD7
Backup Host: @xXVik-StarRxX

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Informed Absences:
- @jake_lfc01
- @Ali Kidd
- @Mimilavi
- @Insan3lik3Hawiz
- @DrCarter33
- @Hulkenburger

Uniformed Absences:

- @Philip McGivern
- @RealJewell766

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standing

Last edited:

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
I won't be able to make this race as I'm going on holiday the Thursday morning, I will miss Suzuka as well.

• Informative
Reactions: DrCarter33

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
I am looking forward to this, 'cause it is one of my strongest tracks. strategy-wise, I did a quick race on 2 stops O-P-P

xNinja

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 6, 2016
I am looking forward to this, 'cause it is one of my strongest tracks. strategy-wise, I did a quick race on 2 stops O-P-P
I would be looking forward to this if i didn't keep on locking up and going into the wall under the grandstand

• Funny
Reactions: DrCarter33

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Managed a 1:42.4 in TT, so I'm far happier with my pace this week

Hulkenburger

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2014
Should have mentioned this much earlier sorry, I'm away from home for an evening visiting family etc so I can't make this race. I've only made four races this season I've just noticed, why am I always so busy on a Thursday...

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Umm, I should really get my setup sorted considering this starts in like 20 minutes!

Tigerkart_22

Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
@RacingAtHome You absolute beauty! Could you give me that insane tyre saving skill?! ;)

You know, there's really no point in writing a report. My race was even less exciting than Baku. I just sat back on lean mix for most of the race before pumping some faster times on options at the end! P4 was a good result for me. 12 more points but 37 in total for Manor today!

Also well done to @iceman82100 and @JD7 on getting podiums

Reactions: RacingAtHome

RacingAtHome

AOR PS4 Clio Cup T2 Champion
May 5, 2016
@RacingAtHome You absolute beauty! Could you give me that insane tyre saving skill?! ;)

You know, there's really no point in writing a report. My race was even less exciting than Baku. I just sat back on lean mix for most of the race before pumping some faster times on options at the end! P4 was a good result for me. 12 more points but 37 in total for Manor today!

Also well done to @iceman82100 and @JD7 on getting podiums
It's not called tyre saving, it's tyre tolerance. :)

RacingAtHome

AOR PS4 Clio Cup T2 Champion
May 5, 2016
Well. Erm. I am pretty much speechless. I have no words. It has been 712 days since my last F1 game victory which was also around Singapore when I won on the final lap. I was about as speechless then as I am now. No. Seriously.

Not really sure how to start this either. My first stint, I was probably a bit too slow as well as getting penalties by the lap almost and had a rather nice battle with @REYLAP_93. As my pace improved and penalties reduced, I had pitted on lap 13 for my first pit stop. I'm not going to tell you how I did it because why should I give any advantage away? My improved position was helped by @xMayhemMadness having a relative off day. The other Jake was also not present (This is probably useful information.) giving another Jake (Me) the opportunity to win which I took despite my heart beating harder than probably ever before. I had caught some people (Can't really remember back that far.) and overtook them before they went into the pits which is when I learnt that @JD7 and @iceman82100 had gone for a 3 stop over the 2 that myself and @xXVik-StarRxX had gone for. Fortunately, I had some good pace over Vik which allowed me to gain a good gap over him after passing him before my second stop on lap which ever it was. I had come out behind Jake and Iceman but wasn't concerned as they would need to pit again which they did before I started to catch them whilst taking good concern of track limits.

With the gap relatively good for myself, I had noticed that one of the other Jakes had closed in rather well and got fastest lap in the meantime. I had 6 seconds worth of penalties which was slightly concerning as he was closing in rather quickly. Fortunately, I had not gone too slowly so I didn't get disqualified and won the race.

Unlucky to Vik who was disqualified late on in the race. I had something similar in Hungary when also on for a podium. (Dropped 15 points that day.)

By the way, here's my race stream.

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
Well. Erm. I am pretty much speechless. I have no words. It has been 712 days since my last F1 game victory which was also around Singapore when I won on the final lap. I was about as speechless then as I am now. No. Seriously.

Not really sure how to start this either. My first stint, I was probably a bit too slow as well as getting penalties by the lap almost and had a rather nice battle with @REYLAP_93. As my pace improved and penalties reduced, I had pitted on lap 13 for my first pit stop. I'm not going to tell you how I did it because why should I give any advantage away? My improved position was helped by @xMayhemMadness having a relative off day. The other Jake was also not present (This is probably useful information.) giving another Jake (Me) the opportunity to win which I took despite my heart beating harder than probably ever before. I had caught some people (Can't really remember back that far.) and overtook them before they went into the pits which is when I learnt that @JD7 and @iceman82100 had gone for a 3 stop over the 2 that myself and @xXVik-StarRxX had gone for. Fortunately, I had some good pace over Vik which allowed me to gain a good gap over him after passing him before my second stop on lap which ever it was. I had come out behind Jake and Iceman but wasn't concerned as they would need to pit again which they did before I started to catch them whilst taking good concern of track limits.

With the gap relatively good for myself, I had noticed that one of the other Jakes had closed in rather well and got fastest lap in the meantime. I had 6 seconds worth of penalties which was slightly concerning as he was closing in rather quickly. Fortunately, I had not gone too slowly so I didn't get disqualified and won the race.

Unlucky to Vik who was disqualified late on in the race. I had something similar in Hungary when also on for a podium. (Dropped 15 points that day.)

By the way, here's my race stream.
Congrats to you, I've had 2 disqualifications in a row now, my form has dropped ever since I've had that podium in Austria

Reactions: RacingAtHome