XB1 - Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix [14/01/18 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix [14/01/18 8:00pm]

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Dan Hawkins - McLaren Dan

Last edited:

ValiFusilli

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 5, 2017
Yeeeeeaaaaaaaah Boy, Finally my home race (sort of). :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Excited for it even though I hated to race here on previous games

K04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 23, 2017
45.5 in a practice quali, worried I might be a bit of the pace this week, been too busy with exam revision :/

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
I can only manage a 45.0 at the very best in TT. Terrified to know what my quali sim is going to look like haha. Might give that a shot later today

Hockeyhead019

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jun 29, 2017
44.9 in practice quali but that's the best lap I've put together so far in all of practice haha. I think rain is going to be the huge factor. Depends on when it hits and what quali is like