Jun 28, 2017
Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-Kremaaa/N1kmido/SuoBBis

Last edited:

Kremaaa

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 3, 2017
I won't be able to race this week cause I have a final the day after and I have to sleep to a friend's to be there in time :/

• Informative
Reactions: _hN

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
I can´t make it this week. Will probably miss next week as well but I´ll let you know in the other thread when I know for sure.

_hN

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jun 28, 2017
I can´t make it this week. Will probably miss next week as well but I´ll let you know in the other thread when I know for sure.
Alright, you know I need a valid reason for the absence, could you tell me why ? We can speak in private if this is not something you want to talk about here

SuoBBis

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 13, 2014
Sorry for late call. I will not be able to race today. I am visiting my brother at the military.

(Military service / civil service is mandatory for all men in Finland)

• Informative
Reactions: _hN